Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Round Shoelaces 3/16" Thick Solid Colors for All Shoe Types Several Lengths
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 3, 2014
I like the style of the laces just fine, they seem to hold well. My only beef is that this is a very "warm" brown, so against my brown suede shoes they look a little too golden. Wish they were a darker, more neutral brown.
on July 11, 2015
Good laces, not too soft so as to fray quickly, the color and length match my shoes as expected; thanks.
review image
on March 31, 2014
I have some chukka boots that only have 3 eyelets per side. When the original laces wore through I struggled to find replacement laces that weren't way too long. This fit the bill perfectly and let me spice things up with fun colors. Highly recommended!
on May 1, 2014
I didn't think I would have to resort to buying something as simple as a pair of shoelaces for my snowsneakers which have already lasted for two seasons and have no sign of wear, except for the laces, which are shot. My local retailers did not have the right type, length or desired color so I went on Amazon and lo and behold -- there was every type, length and color of shoe lace you could imagine. It was hard not to buy one of everything since when you need some, you usually can't find the right ones. These laces are the perfect length and type (round) and also match the color of the original ones. I feel like I have a new pair of shoes.
on October 16, 2013
Not the color I thought it was. It looks like a light brown on every device I viewed the picture on but is much closer to gold/yellow. Won't work for my shoes.
on February 22, 2016
It seems like every pair of dress shoes I buy has ONE bad eyelet which wears the shoelaces out prematurely. Also, those super-thin ones that come with most dress shoes suck!

Replacing with good shoelaces seems to be a real issue. I guess it's fine if you don't care, but I do. Finding thick, round laces at lengths to fit dress shoes is really a pain!

These ones are nearly perfect. They're just a tad short for four-eyelet shoes, and the next time I will buy a couple inches longer, but even these ones fit well enough. They're thick and comfortable on the hands. They stay tied. They look good.

Well done!
on June 1, 2015
This is a "dual-review" of two different pairs of laces: flat laces (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ESVW41K) and round laces (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EM1YCT8). I had recently bought a pair of dress shoes (sort of moderately dressy) and didn't expect the laces that came with them to last long (seems they never do). In the hope that these would fare better, I bought two pairs of laces, one round and the other flat. The original laces with the shoes only lasted 44 days. I replaced the laces with one each of these new laces, flat on the left, round on the right. That was on November 23, 2014. In early May of 2015 the round pair showed signs of wear and were clearly beginning to fail. On May 31, 2015 the round lace broke. The flat pair shows only very minimal signs of wear. So, the round lace lasted 189 days, about six months and a week.

I have replaced both laces with the second from each pair, putting the flat on the right shoe this time and the round on the left, in case I'm unconsciously harder on the right lace. I will update this post when the next lace breaks. At this point, I am reasonably satisfied with the round lace. Six months is a reasonable life expectancy for a shoe lace for shoes worn daily (or nearly so). I am more impressed with the flat laces, which I believe will last significantly longer (stay tuned). So, for now, five starts for flat, four for round.

On March 9, 2016, the flat shoelace on my right shoe broke. It lasted 283 days on the right shoe. The round lace on the left shoe was just about to break, so I'll call it a tie this time. I think I must be rougher on my right shoelace than the left. I still think the flat laces are a bit better than the round pair in terms of expected lifespan but I'm willing to improve my rating on the round pair to five. Both very good shoelaces.
on September 8, 2014
On arrival, part of the shoelace was stained by the glue used to seal the package. I would have returned it had I not discarded the packaging. Then after only a few months, one of the ends came off. Do not recommend.
on August 26, 2015
Unfortunately, I ordered a brown shoelace and when I received it, it was blue. Not sure who is filling the orders on this, but brown and blue just don't go together. I would recommend getting a different lace. I needed this in a timely manner and unfortunately, all my eggs were in this one basket when I received the wrong color.
on March 4, 2015
These are shoelaces, not shoes which is what I was prompted to answer... I bought these for my brother because he has giant feet (not kidding - size 18), and my puppy kept chewing on his laces. These were replacements to keep all members of the household happy.