- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
0.46 Ct Round Blue AAA Tanzanite 925 Sterling Silver Pendant 18" Chain
|Price:||$54.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$169.01 (75%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- 0.46 Ct
- 5mm Round Natural Blue AAA Tanzanite
- 925 Sterling Silver Pendant
- With 18 Inch 925 Sterling Silver Chain
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Meaning: Tanzanite is a calming stone. It is believed that it can restore balance when life becomes chaotic or extremely busy
Healing properties of Tanzanite: The Tanzanite stone is known to help manifest desires through will and vision. It gives personal insight and power. The stone is good for protection and is sometimes given to new or expecting mothers. It helps with psychic abilities and if a person is just beginning to develop this field, it's one of the most powerful stones for this.
Sources of Tanzanite: East Africa - Tanzania.
Interesting Facts: A fairly new stone that was only introduced to the world market in the year 1969.
The Tanzanite Foundation calls Tanzanite a "geological phenomenon" and claims that the gemstone is 1,000 times rarer than diamonds.
According to the Tanzanite Foundation, the Masai people consider Tanzanite a "mystical" stone, created when a bolt of lightning struck the earth and transformed rocks into purple-blue gems.
This beautiful item is brand new and comes with complimentary gift packaging appropriately selected to match the item you purchased. The packaging ranges from dainty foam insert packaging to luxurious leather insert cherry wood boxes.
Every order is fully insured regardless of value. This insurance protects you against damage or the loss of your item while in transit. The Shipping and Handling fees include the insurance so there is no need to pay separately for insurance.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00FRSHIZU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Gem Stone King|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.46 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.40 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Weight||0.46 carats|