5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertized
Published on July 18, 2011 by Ana

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but you pay $$ just for the name
The product works and is a 5 star product, but at a 5 star price. Look around for a generic brand 41% glyphosate for less than half the price and equally as effective. Wish I had before I bought this.
Published on July 20, 2012 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but you pay $$ just for the name, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Roundup 5100720 Weed and Grass Killer Super Concentrate Bottle, 35.2-Ounce (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertized, July 18, 2011
Initially I was skeptical about this product. I mixed it and applied it as directed...and two days later, nothing had happened...then three days, then four...still nothing. It was about five days later that the weeds started wilting. It's been a week and a half now and all the weeds that I sprayed are dead and dry, all the way down to the root! Definitely worth it. And because it's a concentrate, a small amount goes a long way. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weeds Dying, April 18, 2014
This is a good product. The weeds I sprayed it on last week have wilted and gone to mulch.
It was easier to have it delivered to my door than to carry it from the store to car trunk, car trunk to potting shed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roundup Always Works, January 7, 2014
Charles R. Preston (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
A farmer turned me onto Roundup in 1980 for effective weed control. We have been buying and using it ever since at our homes across the US. One squirt kills stubborn weeds all the way to the roots but does not harm any other nearby plants in the process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roundup, December 21, 2013
This product is great. you can spray it on and even if it rains it still works.Just make sure you spray at least 30 min before it rains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills the weeds plus, November 19, 2013
Best buy for the dollar per oz. Works to kill everything and makes my rock lawn look good. We have plants that seem to sprout from now where but that is not this products fault. Its better than other brands I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, October 13, 2013
I live in a neighborhood where some people don't kill the weeds in the cracks between the paving and the curbs. Drives me crazy! I find that this works like a champ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and True, October 7, 2013
On time and exactly what I expected. I am building a new home and will use this to prepare the yard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 30, 2013
Roundup is so good. We use it on Poison Ivy. We've always used the pump containers. This time we got a 2 gallon sprayer and this made it so much easier. Nothing works as well as Roundup as far as I'm concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round up is avery good name, June 14, 2013
I spray instead of weed wacking and it is great. I say give it a try and save a lot of extra work.