Let the secret agent training begin...
- Drive Rover with your iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone device, smartphone or iPad tablet
- Built-In Mic transmits sound back to your device in real time
- Manually adjustable camera streams live video and takes still photos
- Undetectable infrared light night vision lets you see items in the dark
- Generates its own Wi-Fi connection for your device
- Wireless range goes up to 200 ft. unobstructed, explores up to 100 ft. around walls into other rooms
- Navigate using the on-screen driving arrow controls
- G-Drive Mode turns your device into a steering wheel in your hand
- Power Runs on 6 AA batteries (included)
- Free App from the iTunes App Store
Whether following friends and family, navigating the office or investigating the activities of your dog, its all possible with the audio/visual-enabled and photo-taking Rover. Its built-in microphone transmits sound back to your device in real time, so you can hear everything as its being said. The manually adjustable camera streams live video and takes still photos, letting you see whats going on in other rooms. It even takes pictures as proof. Low-light setting? No problem! The undetectable infrared night vision lets you see items in the dark. Mission. Accomplished. App-controlled.
The Rover Spy Tank is app-controlled via your iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone device, or iPad tablet. It generates its own Wi-Fi wireless connection for your smart device (no frequency interference). The impressive wireless range lets it travel up to 200 ft. unobstructed, up to 100 ft. around walls into other rooms. Navigate it with the on-screen driving arrows or use the G-Drive Mode that uses your devices accelerometer like a steering wheel in your hands. To get started, downlo...