Rowenta DM-990 Ultra Professional Iron
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Polished-stainless-steel, dimpled soleplate provides smooth glide
- Shuts off in 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped, 8 minutes if left vertical
- Self-cleaning 10.8-ounce water tank
- Various steam settings include vertical steam, misting spray, steam burst; anti-drip system
- Center-mounted pivoting cord; anti-skid bumpers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The wrinkles are gone, the creases are firm, If you accidently crease the fabric, and I admit to only testing this on cotton, you can blast it with steam, re-iron and its gone. No other iron I have ever used did this. The rest just left the crease in until the next washing.
Cost, well it made me blanch, but mine was a gift and I'm not returning it!
The variable steam settings with the Burst of Steam and the Mist feature are very useful. It is easy to fill and clean. The Rowenta is well worth the extra cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
How do you get this iron to a HOT setting? When I turn what I think it is, the iron spits out water and gunk?? Please advise, otherwise I would like this iron if it would work. Read morePublished on November 11, 2011 by chloe
This is the best iron! I quilt a lot and the precision and weight of the iron is unbeatable. Great for creasing. The steam is powerful and abundant. Read morePublished on September 9, 2009 by Amazon Customer
I had a Black & Decker auto shut-off for 16-1/2 years when the sensors quit working. It was a great iron. Read morePublished on September 6, 2002