Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rowenta DW2070 Effective Comfort 1600-Watt Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 300-Hole, Blue
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 30, 2016
I love rowenta irons,,I have a little trouble getting the cord to reel back in .
on July 30, 2016
Started shooting smoke after first use, returned for a refund.
on July 29, 2016
Much better than the run of the mill irons. More of a professional ironing.
on July 28, 2016
The only downside is needing to fill the water channel too often but that doesn't make me wish I hadn't purchased it. Light and its arrow front really helps with the fabric. It's the 3rd iron I tried.
on July 28, 2016
wife loves it
on July 27, 2016
I bought this iron because I had owned a Rowenta Iron for many years. It finally stopped working properly. Because of my good experience I bought another Rowenta. However this iron is of a VERY POOR QUALITY. This one is made in China unlike the previous one which was made in Germany. If I had known this was made in China, I would not have spent as much money as I did. I would have spent half the amount I spent on this iron and gone to a local store and picked one up.
The plate is already corroded. I have used it for only 3 months even though I had bought it last year.
We continued to use the old Iron until it stopped working.
Now it has been over 1 year and I believe the warranty is over. I will still check if Amazon will allow me to return. I am very disappointed.Rowenta DW2070 Effective Comfort 1600-Watt Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 300-Hole, Blue
on July 27, 2016
Heavy duty steam iron. Exactly what I needed as a seamstress.
on July 26, 2016
Low build quality. Tank seal was garbage. Slow leak ruined retractor then leaked everywhere. See photo. I had to take it apart to confirm my suspicions. Rusted out. Uneven silicone seal along tank during manufacturing. Maybe German made are better? This was made in China. PS: I never stored it with water inside.
on July 25, 2016
Less than a week and the iron won't heat up. Sending this junk back where it came from.
on July 25, 2016
This is a very good iron. Have not had it too long but so far in complaints. Would recommend it fir purchase