Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2015
LOVE it. Perfect iron to replace my other Rowenta. Works perfectly and is reliable.
on October 28, 2015
Love the iron, I have always used Rowenta and they are the best. Everything thing else was satisfactory.
on October 27, 2015
Great iron. Now lets see if I can keep from dropping this one. Maybe somebody could come up with one completely made from rubber....naw I'll just have to be more careful.
on October 25, 2015
This is a really good iron. The reason I am giving this iron 4 stars instead of 5 is because it leaked some brown water/rust onto a light colored shirt! It only happened once so we'll see how things go moving forward. Other than that it's a solid iron.
on October 25, 2015
Good solid iron, plenty of steam
on October 24, 2015
Why 4 stars? Because I'm lazy and really wish it had a self-coiling mechanism for the cord like cheaper irons.

Otherwise, this is a great iron. I had never bothered to spend any 'real' money on an iron but after seeing enough rust spots on white shirts from cheaper irons, I decided to take the plunge. What a difference. The iron moves over clothes like it's on an air hockey table. The 400 hole bottom allows for hilariously huge blasts of steam. I dare say this thing is worth every penny.

Sidebar: I now empty the iron of water after every use. I was too dumb to try that with the cheaper irons which I'm sure has everything to do with the rust.
on October 23, 2015
Made in Germany - Best iron I have owned. Does an excellent job at ironing. Its heavier than most but is excellent at what it does.
on October 22, 2015
We have used this brand previously, and it was just a matter of replacing our old model that died on us. Rowenta is a reliable brand and it does a good job of pressing clothes quickly and efficiently.
100% quality.
on October 22, 2015
I thought since this was a German made iron it would be the cadilac of irons. Had this iron for about 3 months and now every time I picked it up it leaks real bad. It needs to be returned. Don`t know how to go about it..