Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto Shut Off Stea..." and save 24% off the $119.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.48 shipping
Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto Shut Off Steam Iron with 3D 400-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1700-Watt, Black
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.01 (29%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- New patented Microsteam400 soleplate with unique 3D design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increases steam
- Stainless steel coating for scratch resistance with more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Anti-Drip System helps prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting
- Integrated Anti-Calc Cartridge and Self Clean to remove water impurities and ensure long lasting irons
- Ergonomic rotary trigger for left and right handed users
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
DW6080 Eco Intelligence
Rowenta Patented Eco Intelligence 3De soleplate
What Makes Rowenta Irons Better?
- Steam- The more steam the easier it is to iron Rowenta soleplates offer unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing.
- Heat – Accurate and consistent temperatures Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures the quick and even spread across the entire soleplate no hot spots
- Glide – Less friction means less effort Rowenta soleplates are made from the highest quality stainless steel Allows for a maximum glide across all fabrics
- Water – tap water for convenience Rowenta irons are designed to use regular untreated tap water that easily transforms into abundant steam without spitting or leaking
Eco-Intelligence Iron By Rowenta
100% efficiency, 25% energy
Save on energy use with North America’s first eco intelligence iron. The Eco Intelligence is 25% more energy-efficient than standard irons while still delivering the same high performance that demanding users expect from Rowenta irons. The unique 3De soleplate concentrates the steam output and reduces loss of steam, so less steam is required—and less energy is consumed.
In addition to the ergonomic rotary trigger for both left and right-handed users, the exclusive steam optimization system offers three different settings, including: Dry position for perfect finish; Eco position for delivering optimal steam output while saving energy; Boost position for additional variable steam for ultra thick fabrics and stubborn creases. The various design features of the new Eco Intelligence iron lead to optimum ironing results.
- New patented Microsteam 3De stainless-steel soleplate helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency.
- 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Offers three settings: Dry setting for perfect finish; Eco setting for optimal steam output, resulting in high-quality ironing results while saving energy; and Boost, for additional steam on thick fabrics and tough creases.
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Ergonomic rotary trigger for right- or left-handed use
- Vertical steam, variable steam and burst of steam.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Soft-grip handle provides comfort while ironing.
- Cool Spray Mist - Provides a light mist to remove stubborn wrinkles
- 7 Foot Electrical Cord - With 360 degree pivot
- Large Water Tank – 10 Oz
- 1700-Watts for professional results
1700-watts of power combined with an exclusive Eco Steam system provides optimal steam output and professional results.
It also produces a powerful shot (180gram/minute) for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics.
Microsteam400 3De soleplate
The stainless steel 3D soleplate helps concentrate steam and reduces losses. The steam use is optimized and allows same ironing results as a regular iron with less steam- and less energy is consumed.
The soleplate is designed with a round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases and comes with a precision tip for easy access to difficult areas. Reaches narrow edges, seams and collars.
Smart Eco Position
The Eco position delivers an optimal steam output to iron efficiently all fabrics while saving energy.
Anti- Calc System
Integrated anti-scale system for extended life of the iron. The calc-away valve automatically collects scale in the boiler preventing calcium build-up and impurities. It maintains performances and increases the lifetime of the iron.
Eco Steam System: How Does It Work ?
The Rowenta DW6080 is equipped with an exclusive steam optimization system offering 3 settings:Dry position , Eco position, Boost position. So you can manually adjusts the steam output to the selected temperature or fabrics
To activate the different settings, an ergonomic rotary trigger has been designed for left and right handed users.
Eco Steam System
Eco Steam System
|Focus Steam Iron DW5080||Pro Master Steam Iron DW8080||Focus Steam Iron DW5197||Ecosteam Iron DW6080||Steamium Steam Iron DW9081||Steamforce Steam Iron DW9280|
|Microsteam holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes|
|Watts||1700 W||1700 W||1725 W||1700 W||1800 W||1800 W|
|Stainless steel soleplate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|One touch control||✓||✓|
|Steamforce technology||Pump Injection 30% + Steam||Pump Injection 30% + Steam|
|Energy saving||25% Energy savings|
|Burst of steam||100 g/min||150 g/min||180 g/min||180 g/min||200 g/min||220 g/min|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto Shut Off Steam Iron with 3D 400-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1700-Watt, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||7.08 inches x 12.6 inches x 5.7 inches||6 inches x 11 inches x 5 inches||7.08 inches x 12.6 inches x 5.7 inches||5.7 inches x 12.6 inches x 7 inches|
|Item Package Weight||3.65 pounds||3.8 pounds||4.05 pounds||2.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, we both LOVE this iron. We mostly need heavy steam for the items we iron and this gives AMAZING steam. Ironing has become so fast and easy. It takes mere seconds and one pass to get a crisp fold into the fabric, where as it took several slow passes and heavy pushing on the iron before. The iron is heavier than I expected. But then again, that means I don't have to push on it to get crisp folds. The elongated nose makes getting into a seam, or around buttons, a breeze. I love the fact that I can use this iron for vertical steam as well. The iron also comes to temperature VERY quickly. No more waiting 10-15 mins for the highest temperature to be reached.
I would like to say that this iron is not for everything though. The whole purpose of this iron is STEAM. It does not have 6 heat settings like others. It has 3, and I would say the 3 highest heat settings you would normally find. I would definitely not use it to iron delicate things like chiffon or nylon. These are fabrics that should not be steamed at all and the iron itself would probably not be cool enough.
I did get water 'spotting' as was noted on other reviews.Read more ›
One millimeter. What a difference that millimeter makes.
That missing millimeter across the vast amount of the surface of the iron's soleplate, means you are actually only pressing your material in the areas with bordering ridges. These ridges appear to equate to, at most, four inches in the center, from front to back, and two inches closer to the sides. This means you either press harder, use more steam (which means raising the temperature almost to the line where the medium heat range starts), or press longer, if you want to eliminate wrinkles on low-temperature fabrics.
Why is this? Because when using the lower heat range, the thermostat only turns on the heating element long after any steam stops. Sadly, all of my dress pants require heat lower than what this iron needs to produce steam (to be fair, the steam button can occasionally produce steam, but only right after the element cycles on). So, it leaves one ironing very slowly (remember, you are only hitting the fabric with 2-4 inches of warm metal) or raising the temperature, and, in reality, going really slow IS raising the temperature on the fabric to some extent. Although I've tried to be careful, two pairs of pants have not-too-nice glossy areas on them from these approaches (thankfully, I iron them inside-out).Read more ›
I am blown away by the performance of this iron. After years of using those crappy irons and struggling to get wrinkles out, it has been incredible to smooth fabric with one pass. This iron has LOTS of steam. The first big ironing project I had was a quilt I was making. Every step was a breeze, from ironing uncut fabric, to pressing seams, to smoothing multiple layers of fabric. I have since had similar results ironing clothes and even delicate curtains. It is just incredibly quick and easy. I have never used an iron that works so well and would recommend this model to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had this for less than a month and it quit working. The lights are on but the iron is cold.Published 2 days ago by Anthony R Riehl
Love this iron. Works like a charm. Just pressed a bunch of pre-washed duck cloth and not a wrinkle to be found. My other iron was just not up to the task. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Tammy
It was working all this while. Now suddenly, it would switch on at will. Seems like some loose connections. Very carefully maintained, yet this problem.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
The power cord is cheaply made mine cracked on the first month of normal use.Published 15 days ago by KEITH SINGH
This is a beautiful Iron and it works better than an Iron I have had which is saying a lot. Very happy with my purchase. Fast shipment and great price for a Rowenta.Published 17 days ago by Stephanie Ferguson
Spent a little more after much research. Buy this , you wont be disappointed !Published 29 days ago by John Miller