Questions & Answers
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO
by Roxio
3.1 out of 5 stars (382)
$99.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 91 questions
votes
it works really good with my xbox one about the ps4 I'm not sure I just have the xbox one
Jan 31, 2014 by marvin magana
votes
No the picture on the TV does not lag at all
Jul 20, 2013 by Ben
vote
does it work on mac? Jan 20, 2014
Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid. I use Windows and I've never once used mac. But I believe it may work for all platforms.
Jan 20, 2014 by Gregory Witter
vote
No, the only cord that comes with the device in the box is the USB cable, which connects from the device to your PC. Whichever version of the Xbox 360 you have, you'll need at least one HDMI cable to go from the device's output into your TV. If you have an original Xbox 360 that doesn't support HDMI, you'll need an Xbox 360 Component cable to plug straight from your console into the device's component input. If you have an original Xbox 360 with HDMI support, or an Xbox 360 version S ("slim") or E ("super slim"), you'll need another HDMI cable to go out from the console and into the device.
May 31, 2014 by CSC
vote
Yes it will work, it does have live-streaming capability (although there's some setup involved) and records 360 quite well. I run a laptop as well and as long as it's multi-core and quick, it'll get the job done.
Feb 13, 2014 by Thoeun Moen
votes
No. You can be offline while recording.
Oct 27, 2013 by TheAlliedGamer
votes
The usb cable that is used to power the unit is used to transfer the footage into your laptop. The cable has to go plugged into your laptop for power and video recording.
May 26, 2013 by paolo
votes
Yes it can you just have to go into the voice setting for the mic in the ps3 menu and the sound to come out of your TV and go into your blue tooth settings and set the out put voice to the hdmi and that should work other wise they have YouTube tutorials
May 15, 2014 by geoff copley
votes
No sir. You'll have to have a separate microphone recording your voice. A commonly used one is a Blue Snowball microphone. You'd also have to run a separate program like audacity to record your voice with the mic. (:
Feb 3, 2014 by Brandon Masterson
votes
Yes, it will work with windows 8, but for the same money there are other capture cards that offer greater flexibility. I own a couple of different capture cards and if the PC is a Dell or an HP I could not recommend this card as the diagnostics and other software will cause conflicts. Also if the PC is using Displaylink to support a USB docking station for multiple monitors there might be compatibility issues. If you decide to purchase this go to the website and dbl check for the latest support so you know exactly what to expect.
27 days ago by Raymond Osbon
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers