5.0 out of 5 stars Roxy Bag.
This bag is great. Its large enough to fit all my things. It was delivered in a timely manner. Would buy more of the Roxy bags & recomend to all.
Published 17 months ago by Brandi

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
Published 21 months ago by basiksGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxy Bag., October 3, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Roxy Juniors Heartland Shoulder Bag (Accessory)
When I saw this purse I thought it would be what it showed. There's no black string on top of it. It is different then the picture online. I do love how big it is. Cause my son has a lot of stuff so we just throw everything in it. It fits almost my whole life in it. I should have bought a different one for the price. But its rosy and its prity. It's a love love hate relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and perfect for short trips or extra storage, March 13, 2014
Color is a bit darker than expected- deeper tan... not as creamy. But very cute bag and just what I needed for a short weekend trip :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shapeless and thin, January 3, 2014
This bag has no structure! Is very thin, not at all like I expected. It would need to be stuffed with newspaper to retain the shape shown in the picture. So NOT WORTH $48!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tote, August 23, 2013
Wonderful,roomy,outstanding price.Useful to carrying even for grocery shopping.Polka dots back in style makes me even feel like a fashion model,when I tote this around with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Tote!!!!, July 26, 2013
This tote is absolutely perfect in every way. I just love totes particularly in the summer. It's a great siZe not too bulky and holds so much stuff! Only draw back is that it's quite saggy on the bottom in the picture it shows it a nice bucket almost square. It's still lovely purse and great quality. It's Roxy it's beautiful. ;)