Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 15, 2015
I ordered a size 8 based on the size chart and it fits perfectly. I was concerned about sizing based on the reviews and the fact I'm usually a size 2. I ordered this mainly for sun protection, as it's rated as spf 50+.
review image review image review image
11 comment46 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
I followed the sizing guide and the rash guard fit perfectly. Nice and snug but not uncomfortable, just what you want when you're in the water!

As a reference for other buyers, I ordered Size 10, and I am 5'7" and 140lbs. My measurements are: 35" bust / 27" waist / 40" hips. I hope this will help anyone considering this rash guard! It's super cute and comfortable.
on May 22, 2015
This rashguard is really cute and comfortable. The reason I listed it in sizing as "somewhat large" is because if you want a true rashguard fit (SKIN TIGHT for use in water surfing or diving), then you probably need to go down a size. There are tons of reviews saying to size UP, but I don't think these people understand how a rashguard should fit. It should be a little difficult to get on and hug you very tightly everywhere. It should also give you a sort of "choked" feeling at the neckline--this protects your sensitive neck area from the sun and you quickly get used to it. I originally ordered a 12, and it fit tightly around the bust, but there were wrinkles under the arms and it was a little loose at my smaller waist. (I am 5'7", 145 pounds, pear shaped figure with large hips, 29 years old). My mother felt it was plenty tight, and if I had just wanted it as a shirt then it was certainly tight enough--but I wanted a rashguard. The second time around I got a 10, and it was perfect. Tight around the bust and waist, very little wrinkling under the arms, just long enough in the sleeves and plenty tight on my very tiny wrists. The cut is SO cute, and I love it! Best sun protection you can get. Roxy is absolutely my favorite brand for athletic women's surf gear. I am a SCUBA diver, and this is great for wearing by itself in warm waters or under a wetsuit in cooler waters. I don't like wearing swimsuits, so I just wear this. Yes, it shows your nipples if you don't wear a bikini under it. No, I do not care. Heaven forbid my natural body show an outline under a long sleeve shirt as opposed to being hidden by a teensy triangle that doesn't even cover most of the breast.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2014
I checked the size chart along with other reviews to make sure about the size, still a little big on me.
So if you are 5'2 and bet 110-120 pounds for surfing porpoises get a 8 if is just to block the sun a 10 should be fine.
Other than that love it.
on July 26, 2015
After reading all the reviews that were stating to go up two sizes I came across one or two reviews that stated to just use the size chart provided by Roxy on Amazon for their rashguards. I am 5'4", 120 lbs and my measurements are bust 34B, waist 25" and hips 36". I ordered a size 6 and it fit me perfectly. Just a little ruching under the arms so perhaps next time I'll try the size 4 but I'm honestly quite happy with the 6 because it's very snug and hugs me everywhere but it's not choking or stifling. I'm going to order the blue at some point. I haven't used it yet though so I can't review on that just yet!
on March 20, 2014
I'm 5'6'' and 130lbs and I ordered size 12- it fit perfectly- a little snug but you want that in a swim shirt.
on July 11, 2014
Everyone was talking about how small this shirt runs on their reviews, so I sized up. Wrong! Now my rashguard is too big. It's supposed to fit snug! Now when it gets wet it's like I'm wearing a trash bag! It's still cute and it matches a Roxy suit I have. Also, it keeps me from applying 5 layers of sunblock.
on July 4, 2015
It's junior sizes. I'm a size 4 normally. 5'4" and 115lbs. I chose the size 10 and it fits snug. I could probably go with the size 12 if I wanted a looser fit. I like it tho and protects my skin and I don't need to wear sunscreen.
on March 20, 2014
I haven't used this at the beach yet but the rating is for the fit and look! I love it and it's not skin tight it's perfect. I'm 5"6 and weigh 160 and I have 36 DD chest and it is long enough and comfortable too. I ordered the size 16. Also I love the style. The color is awesome. I can't wait to try it out when I attempt surfing.
22 comments6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2015
please see korean women.

10 size fit 66. not 55....

if your korean size 55, please buy 8.