Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Roxy Juniors Wild Outdoors All Over Printed Casual Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 2, 2013
This bookbag is really cute but it is a MINI BACKPACK. It also only has the big pocket and the small pocket from what I saw. It is a perfect bag for day trips and I sometimes even use it for the gym.
on March 21, 2013
Perfect size to use on campus when I don't need my laptop. It's simple, yet holds a lot more than it looks like it would. The colors are great, and the straps are comfy. The front pocket zipper pull, however, fell off the first time I used it :(
on December 28, 2012
I bought this bag for my sister, to wear it to school, but is very small!!!

but it is a very nice backpack
on February 27, 2013
I use this as a travel backpack and occasionally as a purse. I don't think its fair to complain about the size of this backpack when the measurements are available. Do your research and check the measurements before purchasing. The bag is ideal for commuters, travelers, or someone looking to switch up from carrying a purse. Pack light and the bag should last a while.
I absolutely love my backpack I take it everywhere I go! My boyfriend and I have two motorcycles so I don't use a purse hardly ever and it's perfect! So glad I got this! Great price too! Found it on Macy's.com and they were asking double the price! Thanks amazon.
on June 25, 2013
This backpack looks great, the straps are well made and the fabric has a nice shine to it. However this is a very small size, good for a water bottle and some other things. NOT useful as a school backpack.
on August 21, 2013
This backpack is very cute but I didn't realize it is a mini backpack. It won't even fit a binder or math book in it. So unfortunately I will have to return it. Buyer beware, it is a mini backpack.
on July 30, 2013
Smaller than you think. Actually for a kindergartner. I bought this thinking it would be ok for my preteen but it was too small. Quality was excellent though. Great bag but make sure it's for smaller kids.
on July 30, 2013
i absolutely adore this back it was true to description in looks but very small . cant fit a binder in there let along everything neeeded for school
on July 29, 2013
I love this bag. Its a smaller back pack, so its comfortable to cart around. I love the colors. Also I have crammed this bag full of beach stuff and it can handle being over stuffed again and again.