5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This bag is so cute. I got the black one. It's even cuter in person then in the picture. I love the front pocket for my phone. It is so soft and lightweight. It is a perfect size for me. Not to big and not to small. I love it.
Published 1 month ago by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad that this bag works for the other reviewers
I'm glad that this bag works for the other reviewers. But thought I should express my own experience: it didn't work for me. The picture looks a LOT better than the real thing. And the material is too soft and limp. It doesn't hold its own shape.
Published 22 days ago by Tawanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 30, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size; Really Like, August 26, 2014
This is a great purse. It is a cross body and if you don't like it short, there is plenty of strap to make it longer. I like the flap on the front that easily fits your phone, and the main compartment is big enough for my wallet, makeup bag, glasses, keys, headphones, etc... The braided zipper gives it a little bit of style. It is well worth the money for this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... purse when I read a review saying it's the perfect size. It really is, September 1, 2014
I was sold on this purse when I read a review saying it's the perfect size. It really is. I have a bulky wallet and there's still plenty of room to fit my 10" tablet in there when I need to. I highly reconnect this purse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cross-Chest Shoulder Bag, August 6, 2014
A comfortable cross-chest shoulder bag that is roomy enough to hold quite a lot. In addition it has a zipper pouch on the flap that is ideal for your mobile phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate how everything sinks to the bottom and gets lost, September 13, 2014
I'm not much for pocketbooks, I hate how everything sinks to the bottom and gets lost! This is a perfect size with plenty of pockets without being bulky. It is a great color and very soft. Seems to be well made but I can't speak on how it holds up yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad that this bag works for the other reviewers, August 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great size. Not too small, August 24, 2014
It is really soft. It's a great size. Not too small, not too big. The logo is small enough that it's not that noticeable. I like the color. It's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
It's perfect what I purchased it for. Traveling and can just hang around my neck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Bag!!, September 11, 2014