5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!
Published 9 months ago by ARGIE9

2.0 out of 5 stars Pattern was not the same
I liked the size of this bag however the dot pattern showing is not the same dot pattern you actually get it. They are much smaller and closer together making it not as pretty as the website portrays. I sent it back.
Published 5 months ago by Sammy

2.0 out of 5 stars Pattern was not the same, June 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, February 25, 2014
I purchased this bag to use as a diaper bag for my little one. I loved the colors and I usually don't buy regular diaper bags but rather oversized purses etc. It's a lot bigger that it looks, but that didn't bother me. Although I never really had a chance to test it out because once my daughter saw it she took over it and is now using it as her backpack, which looks great as that too. The colors are great, it has lots of space and its very cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, June 25, 2014
I bought this because a friend has a similar bag. This one is not as large and doesn't have a flat bottom like my friend's. But the quality is good and I'm sure I'll use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUUUGE, May 22, 2014
Classy_Girl (El Paso, Texas) - See all my reviews
I love everything about this bag. It is well made, has lots of pockets and looks cute. But be aware that it is HUGE. I put my 13' laptop in it and it "disappeared". I can see now why it is called "Carry All Luggage". It will be great as a gym bag, weekend bag or baby bag. Great price. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for any use everyday, May 22, 2014
Cute and fun bag! Not too big. I use it for the gym, or an over night bag as well as a carry on bag. The side pockets are a little small for my huge water bottle but that's ok. Love the side and front pockets. Over shoulder strap is not for very heavy things. Because it's not too comfy, I didn't buy it for that anyways. Perfect for everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Diaper Bag, May 1, 2014
I love this bag as a traveling diaper bag! It has plenty of compartments and the quality is what you should expect from Roxy. I would recommend this product since it's hard to find a product like this in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, July 20, 2014
Great bag to use on vacation as a carry on for an airplane. This has a nice slot on the back of the bag to slide it onto the handle of my suitcase. Long adjustable strap to use as a cross-body bag, too. Lot of pockets outside to store little items & lots of room inside the bag. This bag will hold a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very big, August 12, 2014
I actually sent this back because it was not as big as it looked online - not big enough for the price in my opinion. It was very well made and really cute, but not worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 23, 2014
the dot pattern is different~!!!!!!!!I I returnde it~!

Roxy Women's Carry All Luggage