- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Kings River Publications; 1 edition (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0964126125
- ISBN-13: 978-0964126121
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,424,568 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Royal Families of Medieval Scandinavia, Flanders, and Kiev Paperback – January 1, 1997
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This book shows the travels and intermarriages of the Vikings to the continental European families, and the stories of these people. I enjoyed the book, although others I have discussed it with find it too textbook like.