5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Guard A Core Review
I have just bought this Royal Guard A Core Scooter for my son and it is Bad To The Bone. It has everything that he wanted on it. We have a Skate park here and he just got back and tells me that the scooter is Perfect and DIALED IN!!!!! It is very light and made of Aircraft alloy and is strong. I oppose of buying scooter. It was under a 100 bucks.
Published 21 months ago by ShaDexRob

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning It!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Jorge

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Guard A Core Review, October 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME get it, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
Ive had this scooter 4 2 years and it works perfect illy but the only Problem that's not good is the grip it's a really good size but I trimmed it if I were u I recommend getting because of the price don't Liston to the first person cuz I always do tail whips and it works perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scooter!, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
Ive had this scooter for a week now and it is great! The only thing I would do is change the bearings cause the other ones dont ride nice. I swiched mine out for some reds and you can tell the difference! Overall I give this scooter 5 stars cause it rides smooth. Nice wide deck. Wide and high bars. and really durable! If your a beginer this is a must buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning It!!!!, June 26, 2013
Jorge (Travis AFB, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
I just purchase this scooter for my 9 year old son. We received it this past Monday. Assembly is easy. Just slide the handle bars and tighten from top to bottom the 3 allen wrench screws. My son rode yesterday at the skate park and handle bars came loose. Additionally, rear wheel is noisy! I thought ok, it's just breaking in. I retighten the 3 handle bar screws. He rode today and again handle bars are loose and rear wheel noisy and you can feel the vibration on platform of scooter! I was with him today at the skate park and other scooters being ridden were silent and smooth. This is frustrating because my son was so happy and anxiously waiting for the UPS man this past Monday. Now I have to go thru the hassle of repacking and returning the scooter. Unfortunately, I don't recommend purchasing this particular scooter. You are better off paying a little more and getting a better model!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 28, 2013
Becky Sessions (Big Water, UT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
my grandson loves this scooter, although he did have a problem with a tire coming off the rim other than that very well made

2.0 out of 5 stars WEEK, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
FIRST DAY AT SKATE PARK stripped handle bar clamp. took it home for easy fix. "NOT" first allen bolt stripped, second one snapped. Had to drill out then re-tap threads & buy new bolts. lets hope tomorrow it holds together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
My son went wild when he saw it. He's been doing tricks on it and it's awesome. Could not ask for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome scooter/non-evil graphics, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
This scooter is amazing! My 11-year old son rides it to the park, then shows off for his friends. He especially likes it because it does NOT have Monsters/blood/evil-looking graphics on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
i bought 2 of these 1 for my 14 year old son and another for my 8 year old son. they love them they seem sturdy and we go to the skate park all the time

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool scooter...needs improvements!, February 22, 2013
Ella Vador (North Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter (Sports)
Exchanged the first one because the handlebars would come loose from the poorly designed clamp. Sent 2nd one back for the same reason for full refund. We wanted to like it but poor engineering design.

Royal Guard A-Core Pro Scooter