CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Royal & Langnickel Drawing Essentials Keep N' Carry Set
|Price:||$7.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.50 (25%)|
- The customized zippered carrying case allows ease of travel while storing and protecting your art tools
- The Keep N' Carry features elastic bands to hold all your tools in place for easy traveling and storage
- Includes 12 color pencils, 1 white eraser, 1 sharpener, 1 drawing pad and 1 zippered carrying case
- Keep N' Carry measures 6-inch by 10-3/4-inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The exterior is very sturdy, and even holds up to my younger daughter dragging it along the sidewalk. Easy to keep clean -- appears to be water-repellent.
2. It's easy to carry. Small enough to fit in a small backpack, but also has a carry-handle that you can keep tucked in, when the case is zipped, or hang out as a handle.
3. The elastic holding the colored pencils in place is very strong. Each of the six elastic sections holds 2 pencils very snugly, but not so snug to make removing pencils difficult at all. Very quickly, though, there are colored pencil marks inside the case from the pencils being removed/replaced, but really it's not a big deal - all on the inside.
4. We haven't yet used the pencil sharpener, but the eraser does indeed erase these pencil marks very well.
5. The pad of paper also fits snugly. Using both sides of the paper, though, doesn't work that well as the sheet lays across the upper ridge of the case, but we plan to turn the entire pad over after the front sides are used. I haven't yet sought out replacement paper, but I don't anticipate any problems.
6. The case has enough extra space to put in some of your own extra supplies -- pieces of scrap paper, sheets of stickers, etc.
7. The price is outstanding! I am pretty sure we paid around $15 for each kit, and now I see it's on sale here for $8.95! What a steal. The components are very high quality, and I still feel like for $15 I got a very good value.
Great gift for any age or gender. If you have NO idea what to get someone, this Keep N Carry set is a safe and creative choice.
- solid quality and construction
- zippered enclosure
- not as compact as it could be
- have to have two pencils in each slot
- don't expect much from included art materials
- not going to win any design or fashion awards
and this is nice addition to my sketching material's. I would recommend this product to anyone who's interested in sketching the basic's.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bit smaller than expected. Can't fit an A5 art book in it. Supplies inside are okay, good for beginners and children.Published 1 month ago by Emmaline
Bought this for one of my girls who loves art.. it was nice to have her stuff all in one place and the pouch has a zipper so nothing falls out :)Published 2 months ago by Vanessa S. Anderson
I hand these out as a reward for artists of the month at my school and the kids are thrilled! They are great quality and reasonably priced!Published 6 months ago by Rebecca
I was disappointed I thought it would fit more of my own pencilsPublished 6 months ago by joyce m siesen