- Unique spring-loaded point compensates for work piece thermal expansion; Neoprene seal protects bearings from contaminants; CNC extended point for added clearance
- Twin needle bearings separated by a steel spacer support the entire length of the rotating point; A special thrust bearing handles the axial loads
- Heavy springs allow the point to slide axially while ensuring that it remains seated in the work piece center hole; 0.018" of spring travel
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10535 5 MT Spring Type Live Center With CNC Point
|Price:||$733.00 ($733.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
This live center uses a unique spring-loaded point. Which compensates for work piece thermal expa... See more product details
This live center uses a unique spring-loaded point. Which compensates for work piece thermal expansion. A great choice for programmable tailstocks and lower turret use. Extended point and low-profile design provides outstanding tool clearance. Twin needle bearings separated by a steel spacer support the entire length of the rotating point. Neoprene seal protects the bearings from contaminants. Visual reference groove on the point indicates point travel. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
There are no customer reviews yet.