- Allows for holding a part from the ID with a 5C collet
- Accu-length design ensures precise work piece positioning; No z-axis movement
- Made from 1144 steel that can be hardened after machining for wear resistance
- Machineable from 1-716" down to 34"
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 20102 5C Expanding Collet With 1-1/2" Diameter By 1" Long Head
|Price:||$128.00 ($128.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
5C expanding collets are designed to grip on the internal diameter of a part. Collet head is easi... See more product details
5C expanding collets are designed to grip on the internal diameter of a part. Collet head is easily machined to required size. Expanding rod is hardened and ground for strength and durability. Precision ground body for excellent work piece concentricity. Concentricities of +/– 0.0002" can typically be achieved. Accu-length design ensures precise work piece positioning. There no z-axis movement when used in a pull-back style chuck.
There are no customer reviews yet.