- Three precision angular-contact bearings with a locknut to form a rigid, preloaded assembly
- Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10412 2 MT Quad-Bearing Live Center With Standard Point
|Price:||$387.35 ($387.35 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$145.65 (27%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning. Precision, preloaded beari... See more product details
An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning. Precision, preloaded bearing assembly consisting of three matched angular contact bearings provides exceptional rigidity and accuracy. Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance. The point extends into the body where it is supported by a needle roller bearing, which further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
There are no customer reviews yet.