- Three precision angular-contact bearings with a locknut to form a rigid, preloaded assembly; Up to 12,000 RPM; Carbide tipped point
- Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10694 4 MT Quad-Bearing High-Speed Live Center With Carbide Tipped Tracer Point
|Price:||$1,032.00 ($1,032.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
A true high-speed live center — up to 12,000 rpm. Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil ... See more product details
A true high-speed live center — up to 12,000 rpm. Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil instead of grease for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures. Rotating point incorporates a carbide tip for extended life and wear resistance. The carbide blank is brazed into a close-tolerance socket for maximum strength and rigidity. An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning. Precision, preloaded bearing assembly consisting of three matched angular contact bearings provides exceptional rigidity and accuracy. Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance. The point extends into the body where it is supported by a needle roller bearing, which further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
There are no customer reviews yet.