- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$145.24 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$36.31 (20%)|
Royal Purple’s API-licensed Synthetic Motor Oil combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils that optimize engine performance. Royal Purple’s API-licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s API-licensed SN motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 performance requirements.
No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first scheduled oil change in new gasoline and diesel engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple motor oil is compatible with synthetic and conventional motor oils.
- Better wear protection--Enhanced additive technology prevents metal-to-metal contact beyond both Dexos1 and ILSAC GF-5 specs.
- Increased fuel efficiency--A low coefficient of friction results in optimized fuel efficiency (the fuel economy of Royal Purple's 5W-30 meets the fuel economy requirements of a 5W-20 oil).
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system--Patented ZDDP additives optimize emissions catalyst system life.
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol--Patented additive technology prevents the white sludge and lubrication starvation that can occur with 20% or higher ethanol fuel.
- Superior corrosion protection--No rust observed in standard industry testing.
Royal Purple API-licensed motor oil is available in both multi-grade and monograde oil viscosities, each of which meets API-licensed warranty requirements for gasoline engines:
- 20W-50Monograde Oils
- SAE 30
- SAE 40
- SAE 50
Royal Purple lubricants are fully compatible with mineral or synthetic oils. No special procedures are necessary when switching to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple currently offers many viscosity grades of API-licensed motor oils. To allow for proper break-in of the engine, Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer’s first scheduled oil change or a minimum of 2,000 miles in new gasoline engines. Allow 8,000 to 10,000 miles before using Royal Purple in diesel engines.
Yes. Mileage and/or age is not a factor when used in a mechanically sound engine. In high-mileage applications, it's recommended running a minimum of two short (3,000 mile/5,000Km) intervals before extending the oil drain intervals. This will enable Royal Purple’s high solvency to remove existing deposits gradually; such deposits can restrict oil flow, if excessive, as well as reduce the oil service life significantly.
Properly formulated synthetic oils will generally not cause an engine oil leak. Synthetic oils possess a higher degree of natural solvency, which can clean and remove deposits left by previous oils. The removal of extensive oil deposits can expose marginal or damaged oil seals, which may then leak. If an engine currently has excessive oil consumption (i.e. greater than 1 quart/1,000 miles) the recommended course of action is to solve the oil consumption problem before switching to a synthetic.
What can you say, putin motorcycle and it appears to be working.Published 1 month ago by william G. Cooper
Royal Purple is a high quality premium synthetic oil with a special formula of additives designed to clean and protect your engine. Read morePublished 3 months ago by FirebirdBoy