5.0 out of 5 stars Sciatic nerve
I started having very bad sciatic pain and, having bought Rub on Relief for the neuropathy in my legs, I tried it there on my lower back and where the pain was going with my sciatic nerve. It really took away the pain and I was able to sleep once again at night. I wouldn't be without it now.
Published 18 months ago by Grace H. Busch

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Helps relieve pain, but doesnt last for long. Could use an entire tube in a few days. Too expensive for that.
Published 15 months ago by DeAnne Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Rub On Relief® 3oz. - All-Natural Pain Relief Cream & Anti-Inflammatory. Fast, Safe Relief for All Types of Joint & Muscle Pain. (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sciatic nerve, February 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works and is not smelly to use., February 16, 2013
Mary Putnam (Delano, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for several years for joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Its not a cure but it sure helps with the terrible joint pain with out having to take prescription drugs. A larger tube or pump bottle would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awesome product, February 1, 2013
Like most people I don't want to waste my money & reading a review really does help me decide if I will risk buying a particular product,I can only tell you that this worked like a miracle on me .
I found this product to work almost instantly,it stopped severe muscular pain through my tennis games, and potential spasming of muscles .I used a very small amount for effect,non greasy ,no smell and quickly absorbed, just amazing and safe natural ingredients,so much more successful than antiflams for me.I have muscular tightening and spasming problems.
I thought this was one of the most successful & fast acting products I have ever purchased & I highly recommend it.
I always carry a tube in my tennis & golf bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Reflief Cream WORKS!, February 1, 2013
Bonnie Mckeown (Pittsburgh, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
Pain Relief Cream has worked for me. I had a rotator cuff injury....it helped so much. I don't use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 1, 2013
I have been using Rub on Relief for a couple of years now, and find that it invariably gives really quick relief to my muscular pain. i broke an ankle a number of years ago which will ache and cramp up some days, complicated by a heel spur in the same foot - rubbing on the cream it keeps me from having to limp. Back, shoulder, occasional neck pain all greatly alleviated, best i've found. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stuff., February 10, 2013
Great for aches and pains, sore muscles, etc........ this stuff is really good. I use it on itches. I have used it too as decongestant when i had a cold. A little under the nose really does help. A dab on the chest helps too. It does not have a strong smell at all. Most around you would not notice after five minutes. It is the first thing I reach for when I have those annoying pains that come along with too much exercise or creeping old age fall apart. Well worth the money. A little goes a long way. Started using this years ago and have not stopped.

Betsy

5.0 out of 5 stars pain relief cream, February 16, 2013
I have arthis im my hands so it seems to give relief from the hurting and will last awile. would reccomend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cream for all day use - works but doesn't last too long, November 1, 2012
DP (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
I liked the fact that the cream was not oily or smelly. Yet still felt like it works. I play flag football on Saturdays and I always have some aches and pains afterwards. I rubbed it on my knee as I was having some pains right on the outside and it made it go away immediately. My only complaint is that the relief didn't last very long. Maybe about 30 minutes or so. After that I just had to rub it on again and the pain subsided again. After a few applications, I forgot about re-applying it because the pain never came back. Good product. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for bulging discs, February 15, 2013
About four years ago, I broke my tailbone and popped three discs. I discovered [...] and bought their Nubax, a device made to gently stretch the vertabrae so that the discs slip back into place. While I was doing this, I also bought Rub on Relief, which I use at night. It seems to facillitate the movement of the discs back into place and made it possible to sleep soundly. I highly recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies