5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published 11 months ago by alter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Anti-Skid!
Published 6 months ago by Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: 112 Piece Rubber Anti-Skid Pad Value Pack (Furniture and Floor Protectors) 112 pcs of assorted sizes (Kitchen)
I was looking for an economical way to stop my couches and tables from sliding around in my new house which has all hardwood floors. I found some other rubber ones that were like an inch thick though...no thanks! These ones seemed thin, economical, and in a variety of sizes. I applied to my couch and end table and viola! No more sliding! Exactly what I needed. They actually ship 2 packs of 56 pieces, kind of a lot, you wont be needing to order again soon!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Anti-Skid!, June 14, 2014
The 112 Rubber Anti-Skid Value Pack is not really rubber (at least what I would consider rubber). It is a foam with some pattern on it. On my tile floors it did not help to stop skidding at all. I rated this 2 stars because it would help with furniture and floor protection if that is what I was buying it for. However, I was buying it for the anti-skid which it did not have. I would recommend this item for floor protection but not for anti-skid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, May 1, 2014
I've been looking for something to stop my pedal trash can from moving across the tile floor when the pedal is pressed. I bought these hoping they would do the trick. The trash can still moves and they didn't stick to the feet of the trash can.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage., June 7, 2014
"Recognized by the state of California to contain carcinogens."
Or something along those lines.

These are for furniture. I bought them under the impression they would prevent skidding. I chopped them up for my electronics. In short, they are foam, NOT rubber. And they will make anything under 50 pounds slide MORE than plastic.So they stop skid MARKS. Not skidding. Happy amazoning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not robust enough, October 27, 2014
We used these anti skid pads with an ottoman to keep it from moving on the tile floor when you put your feet on it, A week or so later the pads have worn completely down and are doing no good. At this rate I'll have run through the entire 112 piece set in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough grip to stop sliding furniture, but not too much to where I can't re-position if I need to., March 25, 2014
Formula 455 "Sam" (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
PROS:

-Enough grip to stop my sofas from sliding on the laminated flooring when we sit on them, but not too much that I can't re-position the sofa with ease.

-Self-adhesive backing.

-Doesn't add significant height.

-Variety pack has tons of sizes.

CONS:

-A bit more expensive than if you were willing to buy generic pad sheets and cut them out yourself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light dressors or tables are fine. I also put them on the back of ..., July 21, 2014
These are ok and have a lot of variety but they do not work anything that moves frequently (Chairs, stools). The descriptions does say furniture.

These are also thin pads. So if you have really heavy furniture, they are probably not the correct product. Light dressors or tables are fine. I also put them on the back of furnitures so they would not damage walls.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great fix, February 19, 2014
My furniture no longer slides on my wood floors. Easy to install and provides many options to fit my furniture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Furniture still skids :(, March 31, 2014
This is more like a skid resisting pad, not an anti skid pad. Furniture still skids around, just takes a little more effort. Home Depot sells some truly anti-skid pads that work really well (you have to lift up the furniture to move it coz it won't skid). I don't recommend buying these pads. Get the ones at the Home Depot instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff !, May 31, 2014
Used these to stop sofas from sliding on hard floor.
The patches are easy to attach and they do the job perfectly.
I think is a bit misleading calling them rubber because they're a rubbery
foam not solid rubber , like some cheap flip-flops .