Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 23, 2013
I cannot believe I have to explain the virtues of a purse shaped like a fish. It is a purse.... SHAPED LIKE FREAKING FISH! People have chased us around the city to ask us where we got it. It is not quite as big as the picture made me think, but still nice. I think you could get a stack of ipad minis in it, but not regular ipads. A small cat fits, but not a big one. Note, the rubber in this is air tight so be careful if you are carrying a cat with you.

If you read this review, BUY IT. You have come this far, and do not want the stupid chicken purse. Trust me.
on September 10, 2010
I saw a girl on my university campus toting one of these around and absolutely had to have one. I LOVE koi fish so the idea of a koi purse was really appealing. After some searching online I found this one through Amazon. The picture doesn't do it justice; the handles are sewn on very well and the bag overall seems nice and durable. The rubber material is soft and the lining looks very nice. I'm really satisfied with this purchase and adore my new koi bag!
on February 17, 2014
I agree with many reviews, the bag is smaller than the measurements lead you to believe. The opening is rather small but I can still store my wallet, lotion, glasses case, etc in there so not so bad. The bag arrived flat, and it's taking some work to open it properly. I'm so in love with this bag!
on December 15, 2014
I like it, it came a little squished and I'm going to have to reshape it. I thought the rubber might be a bit more heavy duty, I mean, it's not going to tear or anything but if it had a little bit heavier rubber it would hold it's shape and not have dents in it from being squished. Not quite the color in the pic either, more "orange-y"? Although it is the PiQ brand. Price seems to vary sometimes so don't overpay for this.... It is super cute tho and I expect to wear it out often. I might even buy the other styles from this brand, but at least I'll know what I'm getting.
on January 10, 2015
I bought this after buying the Chicken Purse from the same company. I LOVE the purse, however, the opening is SOOO small that you can't get stuff in and out of it hardly at all. If the opening were bigger I would have given 5 stars.
on September 23, 2014
I saw this purse & knew it had to be mine. It arrives pretty flat, so I filled it with the air packing to give it some shape. The outside is rubbery, the inside has a silky orange lining, & the handles are a rigid plastic tube with a woven cloth covering (note: don't try to bend these into shape- I cracked the rigid inner tube trying to do so, but you can't tell & it functions just fine). Regarding price t's a little on the high end for what it is, but this is easily made up for in novelty.
on December 4, 2015
I don't love this as much as my rubber chicken handbag, but it always gets comments. Everyone thinks it is Nemo, I wish it came in another more obviously koi color pattern. The opening is a little smaller than is easy to manage- again the chicken is easier- but I still enjoy carrying it. I keep my epi-pens in it and never have to worry that someone can find my bag.
on August 2, 2014
Now don't be koi with me, you know you want this purse! I have gotten so many smiles with this bag already. I use it only when traveling light as there is not a lot of room , but hey, sometimes you don't need to carry all of your gear. The handles are sturdy and well attached. The zipper is secure and it does not mind the rain at all. It did not smell like rubber or fish! A great catch.
on October 2, 2014
Cute bag but rather small--pay attention to the dimesniosn it is about half the internal dimension of the "chicken" bag. The moment I picked mine up the rubber tube that is inside the handle broke on one side. Not a big deal as it was easily repaired with a piece of wire, but still.
on August 11, 2015
I got this as a spare for my chicken purse. As other reviewers have said this opening is not as large as the chicken purse, nor is it as large internally as the chicken purse. Mine too came wrapped up and not as shape holding, but with some fluffing and puffing it can hold its shape. I absolutely love this purse! I love the comments I get and making other people happy to see it/touch it.