4.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality and a terrific value
These mats are pretty much what everyone else here has said that they are. I was astounded at how thick and heavy they are - far more substantial than the hilariously overpriced cocktail napkins that pass for OEM floor mats in my 2007 Honda Fit (thankfully I got the dealer to throw them into the deal). I just snipped away the excess along the tracks Rubbermaid provides...
Published on October 11, 2007 by David R. Gaines

3.0 out of 5 stars The fumes from the rubber are powerful
These are well made mats, great value. But I am concerned about the strong fumes that emanate from these mats. The smell is powerful and I wonder if it could be a health problem. It is so strong that I decided to air them for a couple months outside and them maybe use them in the winter.
Published on September 8, 2007 by Jonathan Sinclair

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mats - NO ODOR!, November 20, 2009
I bought these with trepidation for $20 at the Friday Sale. Nobody wants stink in their car - especially when it's cold outside and the windows have to stay up!
However, I was delighted when these arrived. There was NO ODOR (they were NOT stored/shipped in plastic as some have said), and the mats are a nice heavy weight and good design. The center of the front mats are a flexible plastic/rubber with grooves to catch the snowmelt and grit from your shoes. At the very top is a nice carpet trim and of course the bottom section also has a felt-like grey carpet.

The main difference between these mats and the Kraco ones that I had purchased at Wally world, was that these mats (esp in front) are narrower (overall dimensions: Left is 19 x 27 and RT is only 17in x 27). The grey felt carpet is also thicker than the Kraco and these also cost less :^) The size is perfect in my prius and the lighter grey carpet color is preferable with the light grey interior of my car. Mat edge can be readily trimmed to fit as the outer inch or two is just the flexible plastic material.

Try them, I think you'll like them. They are definitely worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Floor mats, October 28, 2007
This review is from: Rubber Queen 70511 Rubber Bordered Carpeted 4 Piece Floor Mats - Black (Automotive)
Mats were promplty delivered and are of good quality.But in the car there is a very strong odour which comes from the mat. other wise a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The carpet mats that could., January 12, 2011
S. Eck (Motown Philly) - See all my reviews
Like most reviewers on here I really went with the feedback in making my decision. I won't say that hands down they are the best out there, or possibly better than stock. But, with keeping the price in mind, I have to say they are darn good. The rubber portion of the mats are heavy as all get out. The carpet is a fairly plush, yet durable material. In shopping locally, including Wal-Mart and auto part stores, these easily beat their premium line of floor mats. I got these basically because I just got the car and the ones that were in it were as flimsy as felt. These ones sit still (important) and look good doing it. You can't go wrong for the money. Unless it's no question then get a set of $140 ones where the plush carpet is 1/2 inch thick. I just couldn't see spending that kinda money for something dirty feet go on. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars It stinks!, November 17, 2008
Months of airing out can not take away the hideous stench coming out of these made-in-china mats.Avoid at all costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, December 3, 2006
The floor mats I received are simply "marvoulous". The quality of the mats are more than I expected for the price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just PERFECT!, January 11, 2011
Hubby bought me a 2009 Kia Spectra for Christmas. Just before Thanksgiving. The car is gold (I prefer "champagne") but the carpet is gray. I needed some tough mats that were a little more like the color of the car. These are PERFECT! The driver's side mat is easy to customize with a pair of scissors, and can stand up to all the mud, snow, and slush I drag in on my shoes. Most of the crud vacuums out or wipes off with a wet paper towel. Shipped in a nanosecond. No smell at all. Can't beat the price. I've comparison-shopped at auto and discount stores and these are just superior. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I'm glad I bought these!!!, December 22, 2009
I can't say enough good things about these floor mats. They are better quality than I have found at my local discount stores. The mats are thicker, have better nubs on the bottom, better quality carpet, and they're larger and heavier. I drive a large sedan and these were also large enough to fit.

I would go out of my way to buy these exact mats again, at least the front ones. The rear ones are just average. But, for twenty bucks, the front ones are worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, May 15, 2014
Giselle (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I bought it based off of its review. The smell was not present (that everyone commented on), but I only had it for a few months and the fluffy part started peeling off of the base. It is not worth it cause now I have to go and buy something else for my car. It is too small for the floor off of a Nissan and so it does not protect the floor as much as I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, November 24, 2013
We have had these almost a year and they are working well for our vehicles. I do wish the back-seat mats were three inches larger all around as they don't cover the areas well. My feet feel secure on the mat, no slipping noted. I had to wash one recently and it cleaned easily. Pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 14, 2013
I was so excited when I recieved these. Loved the carpet and rubber combination! They were such a great value and my dad loved them even more since they were a gift to him. I think they were the highlight of his Christmas. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›