Law & Order 7 Seasons 2010
1. Memo From the Dark Side When a war veteran is found dead in a parking garage, all signs lead to a law professor whose past work as a lawyer for the Department of Justice unveils torture during wartime.
2. Just A Girl in the World A crime scene investigator is found dead with her unfaithful fiancee as the prime suspect. However, when a young journalist is attacked and linked to the crime, this open-and-shut case may not be as simple as it originally seemed.
3. Great Satan What seems like a kidnapping gone wrong turns into a terrorist investigation.
4. Reality Bites When a mother of ten adopted special needs children is found dead, the Detectives uncover an affair and a reality TV show offer.
5. Dignity A late-term abortion doctor is murdered and a pro-life protestor is investigated.
6. Human Flesh Search Engine The Detectives investigate a website with threatening web posts.
7. Boy Gone Astray A rich young woman is murdered, linking her to a drug cartel.
8. Doped A deadly car crash reveals a pharmaceutical whistle-blowing plan gone horribly wrong.
9. For the Defense A case that begins as a search for a missing witness spirals into a murder conspiracy with ADA Connie Rubirosa (Alana De La Garza) caught right in the middle.
10. Shotgun A violent armed robbery exposes deeper intentions.
11. Fed A campaign volunteer is murdered in the midst of an election and the detectives become trapped in a haze of danger and political scandals. Benjamin Bratt returns as "Rey Curtis".
12. Blackmail A freelance journalist is murdered and a case of blackmail unravels, exposing a workplace affair.
13. Steel-Eyed Death A family is found brutally murdered in their home and a runaway teenager is the suspect.
14. Boy On Fire A teenage boy is brutally murdered in a parking lot and the investigation draws attention to a vicious high school rivalry.
15. Brilliant Disguise When the murder of a young woman is traced back to a medical school research project, it becomes clear that more than just lab rats are in danger.
16. Innocence When a man is found guilty of a hate crime, the trial becomes even more controversial than the case itself.
17. Four Cops Shot An entire community is shaken when four police officers are shot.
18. Brazil An environmental scientist collapses during a controversial speech.
19. Crashers A young model is found dead shortly after crashing an exclusive political event.
20. The Taxman Cometh A young woman turns up dead in the back of a limousine and her death uncovers a clinic that provides family members of wealthy cancer patients an early payday.
21. Immortal A man is mysteriously left at a hospital with fatal stab wounds.
22. Love Eternal A crew from a reality television show discovers a dead man's body locked in a dog cage.
23. Rubber Room Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn guest stars as detectives investigate a potential school attack after video footage of explosives surfaces on an internet blog site.
An NBC Sneak Peek: Law & Order As Law & Order enters its historic 20th season, take a look back with the cast and creator Dick Wolf at this remarkable television series.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Jeremy Sisto, Anthony Anderson|
|Supporting actors||S. Epatha Merkerson, Linus Roache, Alana De La Garza, Sam Waterston, Angela Goethals, Paul Schulze, John Speredakos, Leslie Hendrix, Deirdre O'Connell, J.K. Simmons, Ernie Hudson, Lindsey Vonn, James Biberi, Ash Christian, Joe Forbrich, Andrew Pastides, Ed Jewett, Chris Ceraso|
|Producers||Rene Balcer, Fred Berner, Alfonso Delgado, Tim Deluca, William N. Fordes, Arthur W. Forney, Peter Giuliano, Peter Jankowski, Julie Martin, Luke Schelhaas, Richard Sweren, Dick Wolf, Ed Zuckerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
It was time for the series to end. Most of the episodes had predictable outcomes. Still entertaining but they had pretty much run their course.Published 1 month ago by Rick Birch
Law and Order is my favorite program I don,t like to push on someone else in DVD,s. We all have are own taste. But law and order any dayPublished 2 months ago by Jade
Just like past seasons, this one is exciting and well written.Published 2 months ago by Carrie McPherson
An episode I somehow missed. Nice to be able to get a single episode and it was worth every penny! Touching everyday life situations covered in this episode.Published 2 months ago by W. Rahim