Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on June 25, 2014
The fit is snug but acceptable as it stretches to adapt to my feet.

Forewarned about the strong chemical smell, I opened the package outside and left it outside for several days. Then I showered with them on a few times. The smell is gone. They dry quickly. I am satisfied.
on March 24, 2015
I use these flip flops as shower shoes in Afghanistan. They work great. I have to walk over rocks to get to the showers and they are thick enough so that I don't feel the rocks very much under my feet.
Will buy another pair.
on March 2, 2014
I bought these to use as shower shoes at work. They're a little stiff but they do the job fine. I wouldn't want to spend the whole day walking in them, I think they'd be to stiff.
I knew these would be cheap, which I don't care about since these are beater flip-flops for the shower. But they run small. I wear a 13 and these feel almost a size small. There is no 14. I can still wear them, which is good. What I also like is they are one piece unlike many flips that are glued together. The pieces eventually come apart with water exposure. Not so with these. I can wear them in the shower for 5 minutes.
on January 6, 2016
These are exactly what I wanted (for gym sandals). Stiff, hard to slip in, easy to disinfect, durable. The value is not great because usually I've always bought these kind of rubber sandals for as buck or two, however, I was unable to take the time to look for them and so turned to the internet. These make great beach/shower/gym sandals but are a little pricey.
on February 24, 2016
Based on reviews that they run a little small I ordered a size 12 flip flop. I wear a 10.5 shoe and they fit perfect and will make a good shower shoe. They feel a little stiff throughout the sole but they are comfy and very light weight. I am ordering a spare pair and keeping in my spare gym bag as shower shoes.
on September 9, 2015
They work for what I wanted them for. I keep them outside of my back yard sliding door so I have something to slip into when I need to go out back. I don't wear shoes in the house and didn't want to have to go to the front door area to get shoes just to go out in the backyard. They are hard in texture and do not have any cushioning for your feet and no arch support. I seldom wear them for more than 30 minutes at any one time.
on July 12, 2014
Fit a little small, but for rubber shower sandals, do their job. Not bad. Way to be! More words. Flip flops.
on April 4, 2016
Super stinky!!! Scary to think what they are made of since they are made in China. Definitely not made of rubber. Some sort of cheap plastic. Very light. Not comfortable enough to wear a long time.
I bought them for gym shower. Hard to slip on. They don't look like they will last very long. The center toe post has a crease in it and looks thin, weak and will probably be the failure point.
Not worth $10, more like $5.
I tried them out at the gym yesterday. FAIL! Too frustrating to get on or off. Too narrow and too light. Totally worthless to me. I'm irritated enough that I will RMA for $10.
I'll buy a pair at Walmart for $1.
on August 30, 2015
I purchased these as pool shoes to have on hand for our guests. I wanted several pairs so that each guest could have their own, and could leave them here, with their names written on them, for their next visits. The shoes arrived with the box reeking of a very sweet, bug-killer odor. Once the package was opened and the flops were put away in the guest bedroom closet, one could still smell them with the door to both the closet and the guest room closed. They've been there for several days and there is still a faint odor. I'm happy I got them well before we were expecting any guests. I'm sure they'll be fine as they continue to "cure". Their design will help them stay on one's feet better than a regular flip-flop. They do run quite a bit smaller than labelled, so I suggest buying them a whole size up.