Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubberized Hawaiian Flowers Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Blackberry Torch 9800
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 13, 2011
Back fit on very snug (almost too much - I was concerned I was scratching my phone) but when I went to put the front cover on I noticed it was missing a little piece of plastic. It had 3 or the 4 notches but it wasn't enough to hold it on. Very annoying! Don't know if it just broke somewhere in manufacturing or it was defective to begin with. Cheap in price but cheap in quality too.
on March 6, 2012
I thought it was going to be light and flimsey on my phone but it was not. It is quite sturdy, I have dropped it, and I have NOT lost nor loosened any of the stones. It looks exactly like it is suppose to and I love it!! Totally girly
on February 11, 2013
I absolutely love this new case. It isn't plastic, so it should last a long time. It is very pretty and bright. It arrived much sooner than promised, therefore, I would recommend this vendor to anyonr! Great buy!
on June 25, 2012
I loved this case! But I dropped my phone and lost the front part to it. Had I not dropped it, I would still be using it. It stayed on tightly. A lot better than the $16 dollar cover I boght from tmobile which cracked within a month and the front part wouldn't stay on no matter what.
on August 20, 2013
The case is rated a 5 because:
The look is beautiful
Easy to snap on/off
Very inexpensive. I could not imagine that a 2.50 item would be so wonderful....so I literally had NO expectations when I received it
The e-mail said that the item would take at least 4 weeks to deliver because it was being shipped from China....it was received 10 days later.
on January 31, 2012
It wasn't even a week before the top portion of the case fell off. It's made extremely cheap. The bottom portion is holding up, but the top portion is too weak and has no protection value!!!
on May 8, 2012
I didnt expect high quality due to the price, I did, however, expect the advertised torch 9800 cover to actually fit my torch 9800. Front face plate was too small and didnt fit. RETURNED!
on January 4, 2012
I am very glad I purchased this case. It is better quality than the 25 dollar case I purchased at the cellphone store (that broke after it was dropped once). This case is very beautify and sturdy. I have dropped it several times and it has protected the phone and still works.
on December 29, 2012
is an excellent product, the supplier is responsible, item arrived in perfect condition and in time ibndicado, recommend it to all customers reliably, the product is quality and this again was happy because it was what I wanted , thank you very much seller
on November 20, 2012
It does look nice, but within a week, the design started to peel off. I wasn't too happy about it. Also, it doesn't allow my phone to close the whole way and it fits tightly. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying this. It is cheap, but it's not worth it.