Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eagle Cell Samsung A927 Flight II Rubberized Protector Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 8, 2012
I liked the case, I liked the feel, it snapped on really easy. It did not mess with the opening and closing of the keyboard too much, maybe just a tad. But the real killer is that when I had to take it off so I could access the mini SD card the tiny part that makes it snap onto the phone broke the first time I pulled it off. So this case is good if you never have to take it back off because the plastic is so thin at the connection parts that if you are not more careful then I was, you will break it quickly.

Unfortunilty I first broke the front part because I took it off, I don't even know why i took it off, I was probably messing around :( . I still used the back side for a while, but then I took that off one day as well and now it can never snap back on. OH well, at least it was only $4 with shipping.

I would buy another one, but knowing me, i'll take them off again and break it, so I think i'm just not going to use any protective cover. This type of protective cover seems to be the only option for the Flight II.
on October 24, 2011
The phone case was the perfect fit. I just snapped the case on both sides and done...stays on and doesn't jam my slide out keyboard.
on July 4, 2012
This case is exactly as described and very easy to attach. If you're looking for an inexpensive case that fits perfectly and works well with the slide out keyboard then this is it! The rubberized plastic really works to keep the phone from slipping out of your hand, especially when sliding the keyboard open.
on June 3, 2012
I ordered this black cover for my dad because the one he bought from the retail store broke. This one is made much better and he loves it. It arrived very fast, and it fits perfectly! Recommend this seller!! When they get more for men that aren't just camouflage or rebel flag type covers, I will definitely order more!! Very, very pleased!!
on October 12, 2014
I ordered this case a while back and must have over looked posting a review. I have had no problems with this case since covering my cell phone. In fact, I have dropped my cell phone a couple of times and this case has kept my phone from damage. Two thumbs up! Thank you
on October 11, 2013
case fits very nicely snaps on with authority. slimmer than my old case. has a silky, rubbery feel to it providing good grip, but still allowing it to be put into a pocket without hanging up too badly.
on August 19, 2013
Good rubberized feel. Fits phone perfectly. Confident it will protect phone from most falls. I have dropped it a couple of times on accident. It doesn't cover the screen, so I suspect it would not prevent the screen from direct impacts. Overall, the feel is good. I can use all the functions and buttons on the phone easily.
UPDATE: Backside plate did snap off unexpectedly. It survived several drops. It survived being taken apart as I have an extra battery for my phone. It still stays on, but does come off easily. For the price though, it is worth keeping. A small piece of tape will keep the plate on.
on August 9, 2012
The product looked like a nice and solid choice. For a few weeks, it worked great -- until I dropped it. I was hoping the case would take the shock well because that's what I got it for, but the bottom case popped off easily and every time I tried to put it back on it fell off a few seconds later. The top piece stays on fine. If you are a little clumsy and want some protection for your phone, you might want to shop around instead of getting this case.
on December 27, 2011
Bought two of these for something like 40cents each. They were very cheap but still more durable than the last cases I bought for my phone (which lasted seven months and paid $4 for one). While the price is cheap, they make their money up in the shipping. I was going to buy five of them, but they wanted like $25 for shipping. For just the two I think i paid almost ten dollars in s&h, which is ridiculous in my opinion. Over all solid and cheap.
on November 18, 2012
Quickly broke the cover i bought at the local phone toy store which cost 3 times as much.
This cover fits better, looks better seems more stout have yet to drop it but if it lasts 6 months I will be happy, at this price I can afford to replace it every few months. Fit well

See 1 answered question