5.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable
I like how heavy duty this case is without being literally heavy. I drop my iPod a few times a week so it's nice to know it won't get scratched anymore. I do think this case is pretty plain, an apple logo on the back would've been cool. To make up for it, I just stuck one of the apple stickers on it that came with my iPod. Works for me :)
Published on December 2, 2012 by Carmen

3.0 out of 5 stars Look at ALL the pictures before buying
Published on December 14, 2012 by GRV

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable, December 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snugly!, December 28, 2012
This cover fits on nice and snug around the iPod Nano 7th Generation. There is easy access to the plug-ins and a great blue color.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is..., December 27, 2012
It worked as intended and that is what you want in an online purchase.
It looks nice and the cost is reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look at ALL the pictures before buying, December 14, 2012
This review is from: HHI Rubberized Shield Hard Case for iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen) (Electronics)
Like another reviewer, I thought the case included a hinged cover for the front touchscreen, just by looking at the main picture. This is not accurate. What you see is one picture of the back piece of the case on the left, then one picture of the front piece of the case on the right. I don't know whether they put these two pictures so close together on purpose, but there's an additional set of pictures that clearly show what the case looks like on the Nano. My bad for not looking at all the pictures I guess. I'm using Klipsch x10i earbuds, and I don't have any problems plugging them in with the case on the Nano. I have no use at all for the sketch stylus pen that's included.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dark red (not as bright as in picture), February 7, 2013
The color is not as bright as shown in picture. And the quality is not as bad. It's not really what I had in mind when I bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of crap not worth a dime. would not recommend unless you like cheap crap., February 2, 2013
not worth the package it came in very cheap. doesnt even get close to my quality. I clasify it as pure junk!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!?!?, January 19, 2013
It would be perfect and look great on the ipod if it actually fit. It's about a millimeter away from clicking shut to stay on the ipod! Not sure what the deal is. I bought it for my boyfriend and he asked for help putting the case on. I thought he was just being a wimp, but it really is just too small!

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, January 8, 2013
Larry Coleman (ANCHORAGE, AK, US) - See all my reviews
This is a little cheesy for the price.There must be something better out there,to do the job. I will keep looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod Nano case, December 16, 2012
I like the texture, but the overall feel of the case is kind of cheap. I was expecting something a bit more sturdy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive image, December 9, 2012
Be Careful! The product description is accurate, but the image in the ad creates the false expectation that the case has a cover that will protect the front of the iPod. The image pictures the iPod on the right in what appears to be a case flanked on the left by what appears to be a cover. The part of the left is not a cover but the case's backing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›