5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
Great product. I did not connect it to the fast track rail but with the mounting holes provided, it made it extremely easy to screw into a stud. I have an old wood and metal wheelbarrow that's fairly large and heavy and it works like a charm. Easy to put the wheelbarrow up and take it down for a days work. My garage is looking much nicer.
Published on August 23, 2011 by Steven M Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars It works well, but makes me a little nervous
Published on April 27, 2012 by Paul W. Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, August 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Track wheelbarrow support, September 26, 2010
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
I like the fast track system - rails and excellent components. My wheelbarrow is the huge metal type and this support was so easy to use. It will not be difficult at all to remove the wheelbarrow for use and get it back on the support. This is just great, because that wheelbarrow is really heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concept & works well, August 21, 2012
BayouTi (Bossier City, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
This item works like a charm! I really like that I do not have to lift my wheelbarrow to hang it up on a wall, literally, all you need to do is get your wheelbarrow close to the hook and then start tilting the handles up to get the front lip seated in the bottom hook then continue to tilt up until the top hook can latch onto the wheelbarrow. This easily holds my 6 cubic foot steel wheelbarrow (the max load for the hook is 50 lbs). I LOVE this hook and the whole fasttrack system. This hook is hard to find which may indicate it is being discontinued but that's my own thought - I have not seen anything in writing saying it will be discontinued. Let's hope not!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It works well, but makes me a little nervous, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
This hook works as advertised and it certainly is easy to tip the wheel barrow forward into the storage position. The only reason I gave it three stars was that it doesn't give me a 100% secure feeling that the top latch will never get "bumped off" and allow the wheel barrow to come tumbling down. Sure, this thing is not going to let the wheel barrow slip when it's just sitting there on the wall, but I do have concerns about young kids bumping the wheel barrow and the top latch coming undone. Therefore, I went to a hardware store and bought a 5 foot length of chain which I use as an extra safety net. I screwed an eye bolt into the stud right above the wheel barrow and looped the chain through the leg support on the wheel barrow and attached it to the eye bolt above. This way, if the hook does come unlatched, the chain will not allow the wheel barrow to fall. It's not too much of an inconvenience and it adds a whole lot of security to the hook. I would still say this is probably the best hook out there, but I wouldn't recommend using it without some additional safety precautions.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEVER CONCEPT, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
Garage floorspace gets gobbled up quickly. Take back a chunk of it with this thing!!! I'm assuming rubbermaid knew what they were doing when they designed it to hold 50lbs, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it's more than adequate to hold my heavy-duty metal wheelbarow, which weighed in at only 45lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid Wheelbarrow Hook from Amazon, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
Item was received on time and in excellent condition. Easy to install in seconds and extra easy to use. We love it!! Our wheelbarrow is now off the floor and out of the way. Excellent service from this seller. Would recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook (Kitchen)
Amazing the weight this thing holds.

Rubbermaid 5E07 FastTrack Wheelbarrow Hook