- Round, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) garbage can with two openings for trash and an ashtray on top for cigarette disposal
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is stronger than low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and resists moisture and certain chemicals; textured finish helps hide surface scratches
- Ashtray can be permanently attached or left unattached for emptying; retainer bands keep disposable liners (sold separately) in place
- UV stabilizer minimizes fading and discoloring
- Can help earn Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits; meets FM Approvals Standard 6921 and ADA 2010 Standards for Accessible Design
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Rubbermaid Commercial Classic Ash/Trash Can with Doors, Round
|Price:||$273.77 - $3,781.60|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial|
|Number of Items||1|
The Rubbermaid Commercial ash/trash can is a round, high-density polyethyle... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Rubbermaid Commercial ash/trash can is a round, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) garbage can with two openings for waste and an ashtray on top for cigarette disposal. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is stronger than low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and resists moisture and certain chemicals. The textured finish of this trash can helps hide surface scratches. The ashtray can be permanently attached or left unattached for emptying. This product contains an ultraviolet (UV) stabilizer to help prevent fading and discoloring. Retainer bands hold disposable liners securely in place and out of sight (liners sold separately). The Rubbermaid Commercial ash/trash can meets Factory Mutual (FM) Approvals Standard 6921 for combustible waste containers and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 2010 Standards for Accessible Design. This product can help earn Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits.
Trash cans are used for the disposal and temporary storage of garbage. They are typically made of plastic or metal and sometimes have a top or lid to contain odors and waste. Certain garbage cans meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for the disposal of medical waste or National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) requirements for food handling and processing. Others include a lock to prevent unauthorized access, safeguard confidential materials, and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements. Waste bins can also be color-coded to facilitate the separation of recyclable waste, such as bottles, cans, paper, and general refuse. Ash/trash cans typically include an ash tray on top for cigarette disposal. Trash cans are used in virtually all commercial and industrial environments.
Rubbermaid manufactures cleaning, organizing, and material handling products for commercial, medical, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1933, is headquartered in Huntersville, NC.