- Foot pedal opens self-closing, tight fitted lid that overlaps the molded plastic gasket for maximum odor control and quiet operation.
- No-Spring action assures years of trouble-free use. Protective base ring protects floors.
- Economical solution for doctors' offices and clinics. Complies with OSHA Requirements and OBRA Regulations.
- White Uni-Koat Powder Coated finish. Includes plastic liner.
- 11.75 inches long by 11.5 inches wide by 17 inches high. 6 pounds. Imported.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Rubbermaid Commercial FGMST35EPLRD Medi-Can Steel Step Trash Can with Plastic Liner, 3.5-gallon, White
|Price:||$31.35 - $555.88|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||17 inches|
|Overall Length||11.75 inches|
|Overall Width||11.5 inches|
Rubbermaid Commercial FGMST35EPLRD Medi-Can Steel Step Trash Can with Plastic Liner, 3.5-gallon, ... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Rubbermaid Commercial FGMST35EPLRD Medi-Can Steel ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 76% off the $99.01 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Top Customer Reviews
This trash can is not cheap, and it should not have fallen apart. I am extremely disappointed that a trash can designed for the purpose of covering trash with a sanitary, hands free lid, has completely lost the functionality of its main benefit and differentiating feature. If I wanted a can with no lid, or one that I had to open by hand, I could have spent under $10.
Per the return policy, this can cannot be returned.
I got this trash can about 15 bucks when its on sale.
Very good deal!
The trash can is small enough that it can be pushed mostly under a sink. I haven't had it long enough to know how durable it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
exactly what I wanted. looks great in my office. the lid is what I like best, hides all the trashPublished 7 months ago by walter w. grigg