Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on November 19, 2014
Had no idea this existed until I saw it on Amazon last week. Bought it, installed it in the cabinet with the two screws provided, and it is now holding my five cast iron skillets beautifully. No more shifting heavy pans around to get to the one on the bottom. It is very heavy and well made. I have skillets ranging in size from large to small and it works perfectly. Wish I had known about this years ago!
review image
1212 comments|520 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2015
I used this horizontally along the bottom of the cabinet. Holds 3 frying pans and Pyrex lasagna tray nicely and securely. Didn't use any screws this way. It's nice not have to lift 2 heavy pans to get to the bottom one
review image
0Comment|381 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I live in a condo with a very small kitchen. The space where I can keep my kitchen utensils and cookware is very limited. I had to become very creative with trying to fit everything. And this is where this pan organizer came in very handy. First of, it's quite narrow and hence it fits on the tiny narrow shelf that I have available for my pans. I utilize this rack only for those pans that I use often, and need easy excess to: 2 of my 10 inch pans (1 of them is heavy cast iron pan), 1- 8 inch pan, and also a large mesh strainer. Over all I'm very satisfied with this product. It's very sturdy even though size wise it will fit into narrowest shelf. Highly recommend!
review image
11 comment|196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
I purchased this organizer rack to corral my pans in a small cabinet. I turned the rack on its side, and it stacks my pans making great use of the vertical space in the cabinet. I never wanted to nest my pans inside of each other for fear of scratching the cooking surfaces, but now I can maximize the storage space and keep my pans safe. The rack is quite sturdy even without the mounting hardware (which I did not use) and is currently holding a heavy 12-inch skillet, two 10-inch skillets, and an 8-inch skillet with no problems. Perfect!
11 comment|192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2015
Really love this pan rack!! Ordered this for use with both my cast iron and non-stick cookware and it works great!!. We needed to do some reorganizing to get everything to fit, but it works nicely. So nice in fact I purchased another one!! We did not mount in the cabinet but we didn't feel it necessary as the weight of the pans seems to be keeping it in place.

Love that I can get to the pans w/o stacking them inside each other.
review image
0Comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2015
Very stable and holds all my skillets just fine except for my big 5 quart. I don't even have it screwed in. Big skillet goes on drawer above with lid. Anything else is put away in other areas due to not used as often. These are my go to pans and are right behind me when I stand at my stove. Maybe a pull out later when I am sure how I want things to be set up. Just did a remodel with zero planning time.
review image
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
The rack is extremely heavy duty, not flimsy like similar ones out there. We are moving into a small apartment with little cabinet space. It has adhesive tape on the bottom for extra stability, although you don't really have to use it because the weight of the pans alone will keep it in place... All in all, the only thing that would make this pan rack any better is if it had more room in between each shelf. :)
0Comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2012
I'm using this laying down on the flat side with the pan handles pointing up. It fits all of my pans well except for the deepest one, which is a tighter squeeze, but still fits. It helps that gravity isn't weighing them down on top of each other with the way I'm using it, otherwise it might be a bit disruptive getting the larger pan out. As it is, I'm happy with it and would buy again.
on January 8, 2013
This is a great product if all you want to organize are your frying pans. Like others have stated, it will not fit much more than that. I felt the picture itself made this pretty obvious, so i'm not sure why so many people misunderstood this fact. Soup pots and woks are not going to fit in this thing. I have some expensive new cookware pans that i didn't want getting scratched up so this works great for my purpose. Also, installation of this item is not at all necessary. Simply put it inside your cabinet and place your pans in it. Took two seconds and product is nice and sturdy with the pans in there. Would highly recommend if you have two or more frying pans you need to organize.
on February 28, 2015
Very sturdy! I was surprised. will only hold normal skillets and not my woks or deep pot-like skillet. a non-issue though. I don't even have it anchored to my cabinet with the provided screws. It seems to stand up very well on its own.