Rubbermaid FG780608 Dark Green Sturdy Chair Youth Seat without Wheels, 23.5" Length, 23.5" Width, 29.75" Height
|Sale:||$107.93 ($107.93 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stackable design makes for easy storage and Microban antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
- One-piece T-bar and safety harness safely helps to secure child
- The chair is intended to minimize injuries to children under normal use and has no wheels but has a convenient handle for easy mobility
- It has an easy-to-use tray that can be removed with one hand Colorful trays are optional and fit both wheeled and stationary chairs
- Meets the latest ASTM 404-99 safety standards and TUV Certification Standard Consumer Safety Specifications
|Overall Height||30.125 inches|
|Overall Length||23.75 inches|
|Overall Width||23 inches|
|Size||23.5" Length, 23.5" Width, 29.8" Height|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||RCP 7806-08 DGR|
Stackable design makes for easy storage and Microban antimicrobial protection helps prevent the g... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Dark Green | Size: 23.5" Length, 23.5" Width, 29.8" Height
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Residential use - I would give it four stars for my home. I became frustrated with the high chairs on the market and decided on the rubbermaid for my home. My main reason was the ability to keep it clean. Traditional high chairs have so many cracks and crevices that they start to look disgusting. Pulling the fabric off is usually tedious. If I was feeling really lazy I could roll this bad boy outside and set the hose to it. Nothing sticks to it, there are no impossible to reach places.
The problem is that it designed for use with a parent within reach. The wheels slide a little to easily across my hardwood floors and they don't have locks. The model I puchased only has a lap strap, no shoulders and no center crotch strap. I think I have seen newer ones with a center but I'm not sure. Once your child gets more spry he can wiggle out from under the tray if he isn't strapped in. So the combination of easily moving wheels with a child balancing on the tray is kind of terrrifying. That said, when the tray and strap are both used the kid is secure.
Also, getting the kids in and out of the high chair can be awkward as they get older. They have to bend their legs a certain way and if you grab them too fast the chair lifts along with the kid. (They don't like that).Read more ›
1. Easy to clean
2. Easy to move. It has wheels.
3. Easy to get baby or toddler situated
4. Right height for pulling up to table
We weren't expecting any other benefits but here are a few pleasant surprises:
1: The plastic is bacteriostatic meaning it makes it hard for bacteria to adhere to the chair.
2. We can hose it off. Baby meets birthday cake is NO problem.
3. The plastic makes your cleaning rag easy to move over the chair. Crumbs are easily wiped away, even without a rag. I can even use a paper towel.
4. Between meal cleaning is not necessary. Nothing really sticks to this chair. So I just wipe it out and go.
5. The chair fits UNDER your table so it is easily stowed away. WE LOVE THIS FEATURE!
6. The wheels. This chair did not come with wheels but we are planning to add them. This will make the chair more portable. I can move baby into the kitchen while I cook. Regardless, the chair slides on our tile floor with ease.
7. Our toddler (2) can now climb into the chair without help. I do not recommend this but we have caught our toddler climbing on the chair on his own. The chair is very stable and does not give way. Whew! Now, he climbs with us present. If you leave the chair under the table, this is not a problem. (Lesson learned)
8. Cost. This chair is easily sold or passed down. I don't think you could do anything to break it except destroy the seatbelt. Which BTW is removable and washable. It was worth the expense.
9. Aside from purchasing the wheels, I am also considering purchasing the tray.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pay attention to the instructions. Long screws go into the seat's safety T-bar. Also, use a power-driven screw driver to REALLY tighten the screws. Read morePublished 6 months ago by aHoy!!
I got this for my grand children to sit in. I love it because it is very easy to clean. There are no nooks or crannies for food particles to hide. Read morePublished 9 months ago by caseyfoofoo
Fast delivery, easy to assemble, good heavy duty construction. I would recommend this product highly.Published 15 months ago by Terry D Rafferty
Easy to clean, more robust than the wooden high chairs, I would recommend this for restaurants with high foot traffic.Published 22 months ago by Robert E. Keto
My husband didn't find it easy to put together but it looks great, cleans great. Baby loves it and it is the most sturdy and clean chair on the market.Published on August 28, 2013 by Mystery Mavin