Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 6, 2007
Rubbermaid makes 2 plastic Wrap N'Craft wrapping paper units. This one is the jumbo version allowing you to store 40-inch rolls (ie. Mega Rolls from Hallmark) along with your 30-inch rolls. The smaller version will only store up to 30-inch rolls. I purchased this Wrap N'Craft unit to store my Christmas wrapping paper in during the year, and since I have some mega rolls, I opted for this larger unit.

Now, this larger unit is nice because you don't have to find somewhere else to store your longer rolls. But, it does not have the extra flip-top supplies storage area that the smaller 33-inch unit does. I have too many ribbons/tags/scissors/tape/etc than would ever fit in the top of a unit anyways, so this unit was right for what I needed.

The thing to note is that this jumbo unit is literally a base and a lid that is made tall enough for storing long rolls of wrapping paper. There is nothing more grand to the design than that. I have the container about half-full, and all my rolls slide to one side which makes it a bit awkward. As a way around that, I have started storing the rolls in the wrapping paper bags I get from Hallmark. That at least bunches 3-4 together at a time so they aren't completely sliding around inside there. I wish they had put dividers or something in the base so the rolls weren't just all loose inside the unit.

All in all, this is a fine unit. The lid snaps securely to the base. It's made of good Rubbermaid plastic. And I especially like having a vertical unit for my wrapping paper (I've done the under-the-bed types and actually got this to replace those). I give this product 4 stars, because I am happy enough with it, but I don't quite feel like I found *the* solution. I found the solution for now...

(Sidenote: Rubbermaid also makes some nice canvas-based wrapping paper and supply storage options. There is a portable Wrap N'Craft station that stores 30-inch rolls along with supplies. Along with a gift bag storage container, a ribbon storage container, a greeting card storage envelope and a horizontal wrapping paper station. I have the gift bag container, the card container and the horizontal wrapping station for my year-round wrapping paper. I would recommend any of these products too.)
on January 27, 2008
Since Linens n Things sells this normally for about $16 and you can use a 20% off coupon, why would ANYONE pay almost $100 for this? Who is smoking what?! They are now on clearance for $5!
on December 11, 2006
The Rubbermaid Jumbo Wrap Storage unit is great! It has ample storage and opens easily and accomodates the extra long rolls wrapping paper. I like it much better than Rubbermaid's Vertical Wrap & Craft Storage smaller version. Rubbermaid's Gift Bag Crate and the Rubbermaid Ribbon Holder are also useful. ~ Mrs. B.
on February 7, 2007
I needed something fast for my longer rolls of wrapping paper. These containers seem somewhat hard to find, so I didn't investigate enough before purchasing. The lid doesn't snap tight and the container itself seems a bit top heavy so it tips easily. The rolls fit great though!
on May 2, 2007
I purchased the jumbo, as well as the regular-sized containers for my wrapping paper. I am using the larger one for Christmas wrapping paper and the smaller size for birthday and other celebration paper. How better organized can I get!?(smile) I am very pleased with both containers; HOWEVER, the jumbo-sized container arrived with a cracked-out hole (about 3") on one side. Fortunately, this damage does not affect its usefulness, so when I 'got over it' (because, no way, was I going to lug that thing to the P.O.), and filled it up, I was again pleased. By the way, I also ordered two 36" zippered wreath holders and I LOVE them! They are not only very sturdy and well made, but the clear plastic allows me to see the lights so I know which room to place them without opening them up first. All of the accessories (ribbons, bows, etc.) for the wreath fit neatly in the center of the wreath. Were it not for the damaged container, I would have given a complete 5 stars.
on March 25, 2009
I purchased this product (approx. 2 months ago) mostly because I was tired of storing my 40" rolls of wrapping paper under our bed. I cannot see why this plastic box cost $99. Being desperate, I bought it anyway. It does the job, but I wish I would have not made such an impulse purchase and did a bit more investigating on similar storage boxes. Heck...maybe even some sort of trash can would have worked for 40" rolls of paper? I would have given this product 5 stars if it had cost $19.99 instead of $99.99! I see that 'Sterilite' now has a similar product available for $29.99. Oh well, live and learn.
on February 7, 2007
LOVE this product...wish I had found it sooner. It's so nice to know where all the wrapping paper is and that it is protected from dust, wrinkling etc. Have been looking for container for those "large" rolls of paper for a long time. Thank you Amazon, for providing this product to your customers!
on May 14, 2007
This item was perfect and I'm glad that I didn't go with the smaller size. This was just what I needed to get my Christmas and Birthday wrap organized.
on January 12, 2008
Exactly what I've been looking for. Can't find these in stores in my area anymore for the past two years. Perfect for all your wrapping needs. These fit even the tallest of wrapping paper without damaging it. They come with a handy hanging caddy that you can keep tape, scissors and ribbon in, just hang it over the edge of the container and all your wrapping needs are in one place. Great item, I love these things. I have 9 of these now (I'm a bit of a wrapping paper collector) I have to have tons of options. I sort my paper by type (xmas, birthday, kid paper) and keep them in the containers accordingly. Would recommend to anyone who has wrapping paper in their house!
on October 10, 2008
I bought this product to place camping cots in to keep the mice and snakes out. They are perfect except about two inches short. I plan to use duck tape to fill in the gap. I really like the sturdiness of the plastic. Thanks