- Box cart for transporting laundry, waste, and other materials
- Polyethylene bin is lightweight and durable, resists cracking, and helps form a barrier to gases, vapors, and moisture
- USDA meat and poultry equipment group listed for safety; assists with HACCP guideline compliance for use in meat and poultry operations
- Four casters add push-pull maneuverability through commercial doorways and onto elevators
- Smooth surface facilitates cleaning
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Rubbermaid Polyethylene Box Cart, Black
|Price:||$310.79 - $7,600.74|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
This Rubbermaid box cart is made of polyethylene and is used for transporti... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Rubbermaid box cart is made of polyethylene and is used for transporting laundry, waste, and other materials. Its polyethylene bin is lightweight and durable, resists cracking, and helps form a barrier to gases, vapors, and moisture. The cart's metal frame provides support. It has four casters for push-pull maneuverability through commercial doorways and onto elevators. This box cart has a smooth surface which facilitates cleaning. A lid is available as an optional accessory (sold separately). It is United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) meat and poultry equipment group listed for consumer safety and assists with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) guideline compliance for use in meat and poultry operations. This box cart is suitable for waste collection, material transport, and laundry handling in many environments.
Service carts are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Rubbermaid manufactures cleaning, organizing, and material handling products for commercial, medical, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1933, is headquartered in Huntersville, NC.