5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted

Published 4 months ago by reedbr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars No Spring Pin Bars, April 2, 2014
reedbr (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Rubbertech Silicone Rubber Watchband Stainless Steel Buckle.  Black 18mm (Watch)
Just received, looks nice, but I can't use it-- there are no spring bars. Shame on me for not double-checking, but every band I have ever bought included a pair spring bars. I can't re-use my old ones as they are broken. That is why I ordered a new band! So I just placed an order for a set of 360 spring bars for $8. Hmm, probably wouldn't cost too much to throw two in with each watch band. Charge a buck extra, make it an option, whatever, but make it clear there are NO SPRING BARS with this band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted, June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.

1.0 out of 5 stars SMALL SMALL SMALL, May 3, 2014
I have average size wrists and I have to wear this band on the very last hole which makes it very uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Odorless, April 17, 2014
I work in a commerical kitchen, and need a watchband that could withstand a lot of mess and smell. I also need a watchband that is comfortable. This Rubbertech Silicone Rubber Watchband does both that. Couldn't be happier. Wondering how long it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, attractive and comfortable, March 31, 2014
Eyeconic (South Beach, Miami Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This perfectly replaced the original band on a Tag Heuer. It is absolutely jet black and elegant in its simplicity.

BUT - You need to know that this is a rather short band. From the first hole to the buckle, the band measures six inches. Add to that the length of your watch, pin to pin. If your wrist is anywhere close to that, this band will be too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice band, kind of short, June 5, 2013
The band seems to be of good quality for the money and my guess is that it will last much longer than the variety of lousy leather bands i have used. My only problem is that the band length is pretty short. I have a small wrist and i have the band on the second to last hole and had to remove one of the two band holders because it wouldn't fit. Overall I like the band but I am now thinking that summer and sweat and rubber might not be a comfortable combination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good size, January 31, 2013
Just got this, but so far it is very comfortable and is a good length for my (I think fairly average) wrist size. Looks good, and stainless steel buckle means no skin irritation. The rubber grips your wrist a bit, which keeps the watch from sliding around. I like this but it might bug some people.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT., November 13, 2012
I bought this to replace the leather band on my teen-aged son's watch, which he complained smelled of mildew.

It fit perfectly, seems to be very strong, and it does NOT smell. Theo says it's very comfortable and he expects it to outlast the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 16, 2014
Put this on a Ciitizen Eco drive watch I wasn't using and transformed it into my favorite watch. Have been wearing it everyday for the past several months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, May 9, 2014
David Sanders (Danville, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a replacement band for a new watch that had a extra long watchband that came with it. I have small wrists so this
was perfect and very comfortable. May have to get another one as backup.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›