Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Rubbertech Silicone Rubber Watchband Stainless Steel Buckle.  Black 18mm
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2014
Just received, looks nice, but I can't use it-- there are no spring bars. Shame on me for not double-checking, but every band I have ever bought included a pair spring bars. I can't re-use my old ones as they are broken. That is why I ordered a new band! So I just placed an order for a set of 360 spring bars for $8. Hmm, probably wouldn't cost too much to throw two in with each watch band. Charge a buck extra, make it an option, whatever, but make it clear there are NO SPRING BARS with this band.
on March 12, 2015
I was looking for a replacement strap for a Tissot PRC200 and was specifically shopping for either nylon or silicone watchbands (to replace a NATO-style watchband). I purchased 3 bands from Amazon: (1) the Voguestrap nylon Allstrap ($4.95), (2) the Speidel silicone strap ($10.95) and (3) this Rubbertech Silicone band ($12.95). Although the Rubbertech was the most expensive of the 3, and although it was the only one of the 3 that did not include spring bars, it ended up being my favorite strap. FYI - the lack of an included spring bar was a non-issue for me since my watch uses a 19mm spring bar (the 18mm straps work although you can see a small portion of the spring bar).

I did not think that I would like the textured pattern of this strap, but I ended up being wrong. The Speidel strap, which had no textured pattern, was plain and boring, and was a lint magnet. The pattern on this Rubbertech strap, on the other hand, adds some character to the watch, and is a good compromise between being sporty and understated. From afar, the Rubbertech strap looks like a cloth strap, and I would feel comfortable wearing my watch to work and not feeling like the watch and strap combination was too casual.

I have read some reviews that have complained that this strap is too short. I would say that all 3 straps are about the same length. I haven't measured my wrists but I think that I've got pretty average sized wrists; with all 3 watch straps, I can only use the bottom 3-4 holes.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this strap and would recommend it.
review image review image
on June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.
on March 31, 2014
This perfectly replaced the original band on a Tag Heuer. It is absolutely jet black and elegant in its simplicity.

BUT - You need to know that this is a rather short band. From the first hole to the buckle, the band measures six inches. Add to that the length of your watch, pin to pin. If your wrist is anywhere close to that, this band will be too small.
on December 26, 2014
Bought this to replace the leather watch band for an everyday watch and I love it. This rubber band looks more formal than rubber watch straps used for sports watches, and I can wear it in the shower unlike leather or canvas straps. Also the material sort of sticks to my arm so the watch moves around my wrist less than it did with the leather strap.
on June 5, 2013
The band seems to be of good quality for the money and my guess is that it will last much longer than the variety of lousy leather bands i have used. My only problem is that the band length is pretty short. I have a small wrist and i have the band on the second to last hole and had to remove one of the two band holders because it wouldn't fit. Overall I like the band but I am now thinking that summer and sweat and rubber might not be a comfortable combination.
on April 18, 2016
This is a durable little band, but does not have the little springs included, so keep that in mind-if you are replacing a band like I did, keep the springs from your old band. And it is VERY short; I have an average size wrist for a man, and I use the second hole, and even that is a little tight. It is comfortable, so I can live with the minor flaws.
on April 3, 2015
Looks great. Comfortable. Durable. The length of the strap with the buckle is about 8 cm from the hinge to where the hole mates. The length of the strap with the holes is 11.5 cm. The first hole is 4 cm from the hinge, and the last hole is 9 cm from the hinge. The strap is 4 mm thick.
on April 18, 2016
very attractive looking. Does not pull my wrist hairs. Doesn't spin, while not cutting off circulation. Need to glue tang garage as it will slip off from it's constraining point on the band. The second garage was unnecessary. No pins came with the band, which I suppose is normal for your lesser expensive bands. Understandable since they must cost $10-$20 each. So I used the old pins, one 15 years old the other only 2 yrs old.
on November 2, 2014
Nice heavy waterproof band. I bought this band for a Seiko 5 as the original band is either canvas or woven nylon or something. Woven bands collect junk over time and I needed something waterproof. The textured silicone rubber band comes with a chrome clasp which is easily swapped if your watch has a clasp of another color, And it's THICK, at least 3 mm, which should help increase durability. The texture seems to help keep the watch from slipping around the wrist and gives the band a nice appearance. There are different textures on either side. Not pictured is a sort of a horizontal bar pattern. If you really care about this, you could reverse it.

The only downside is that it is shipped with some sort of slightly oily coating, or perhaps the silicone weeps or something. In any case after wearing it overnight the first time I had some skin irritation under the band. After washing the band with warm soapy water and cleaning it with rubbing alcohol the irritation disappeared. This will probably not be an issue for most people but if you notice this just clean the band.

Good product, would buy again.