Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 24, 2014
Since the description and picture are not very good, I will start with the following details:
- This is a 22mm band
- It does NOT come with spring bars
- The design looks like a "tire tread", which is pressed into the rubber (not printed on)
- There was no indication as to who the manufacturer is on the band (or its packaging), but I am sure that the other ones on Amazon that look similar are probably the exact same band. So just shop for price. I bought this one because it was a "Prime" item and knew I could return it if it did not meet my expectations.

I ordered this band to replace one that came on a Pulsar watch (http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-PS9107-Pulsar-Yellow-Watch/dp/B008UANGJO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390579456&sr=8-1&keywords=yellow+pulsar), which was decent quality but very stiff and not a deployment clasp.

This band was easy to install and looks nice with the watch. The band has several "ribs" near the clasp that makes it easy to trim-to-fit, but the band did NOT come with spring bars so I had to re-use the ones from my other band. With a pair of fine point tweezers I was able to size and swap it out in about 5 minutes. Just be careful not to trim too much from the band when sizing it.

My only complaint is the overall marginal quality. For the price, it is definitely acceptable. However, I would not trust it with an expensive or very heavy watch. The clasp opens and closes securely, but the metal is so thin that I cannot imagine it would hold up to much abuse.

The clasp is the exact style that I was looking for, deployment with side releases and safety bar. I have only been wearing it for a day or so, but it seems to be comfortable so far.

Overall, I am happy with the band... It serves it's purpose well and is a good value.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 9, 2014
Excellent for my Citizen Black

I switched the nylon band that came with Citizen due to future odor and bacteria issues.

This band is light, smooth, pliable, and form fitting.

It only took a few minutes to properly adjust the band which included cutting one link.

I like that it looks like a tire tread. Very stylish and compliments my Citizen Black very nicely.

NOTE: Replacement watch bands DO NOT come with pins. They are ALWAYS sold separately. Just sayin :)
review image review image review image
on April 26, 2014
A classy band for my Citizen Men's BM8475-26E matte black watch. The band is very well made, and the clasp is solid and built for many years’ use. It doesn’t look rubbery or tire-like at all.

TIP: This strap comes oversize and needs to be cut down to size by cutting off sections that you can see in the inset figure. As I have a slim wrist, many watches tend to rotate towards the outside of my wrist, because the clasp (or buckle) does not lie directly opposite the watch underneath my wrist. If you have a slim wrist, make sure that you selectively reduce the size of the ’6 o’clock’ strap more than the ’12 o’clock’ strap so that the closed clasp lies directly underneath the watch. You will find that the watch will no longer rotate!
on January 5, 2015
I am using this with my LG G-Watch and it looks great. It's easy to attach and easy to trim to size.
The rubber seems to be high quality, but the clasp I'm not so sure about. It seems flimsy, especially the initial latch. The secondary closure seems secure, but could easily bend.
Now, with the G-watch there's only 1 real downside, and that's to use it with the dock, you either have to stick the dock in the middle of the band, or turn the band inside out. I'm afraid turning it inside out nightly would wear it out pretty quick.
review image review image review image
on December 20, 2008
This is a great band for a diver's type watch. The rubber is really comfortable. It is made to look like a tire tread which is kinda cool if you're into that. My only complaint is the stainless steel clasp is a little cheap feeling. I mean it makes me wonder if it is going to last. Still, it works great now, it only cost [...], and maybe it will last. Again I want to stress that this band is really comfortable. Oh, this did not come with the pins so your old ones had better be in good shape. One of mine broke on the change over.
on April 14, 2015
I am re-purchasing this product as the one I previously bought has broken. It lasted almost 3 years exactly, within 10 days. That is pretty incredible for the price. I do not blame the product for that. The band outlasted 2 of my watches. In my line of work I enjoy the convenience the latch provides, and due to the way it works if it accidentally un-latches the watch won't simply fall off. If you are holding something it simply wont fall off.

Pros:
♦Outlasted 2 of my watches before failing. Only failed after 3 years of service in some harsh conditions. Conditions that brought 2 Casio watches to failure.
♦Easy to use latch, quick to release and clasp shut.
♦Design is such that if it does un-latch in use, watch wont simply fall off immediately.
♦Comfortable. Other watch bands I've used have hot spots and or leave marks. This doesn't. YMMV.
♦Looks good as well, always a plus. Looks kinda like a tire, which I like.

Cons:
♦Broke at the point of attachment to watch. So maybe the rubber there should be thicker or reinforced somehow internally. However I can't blame the band, for all I know the edge of the watch could have been rubbing it down. It did last 3 years until it failed though.
♦If the outside latch part gets rubbed open or otherwise comes undone. While you move it will make noise. It wont fall off due to the secondary mechanism holding it. But the noise is annoying when you are otherwise occupied and cannot close it. The mechanism for the outside latch is a tad weak, so I simply bent the wings on the side of this latch ever-so-slightly with a multitool. Now it takes considerably more effort to un-latch, problem solved. Not a big deal at all, just something some may consider.

Final notes:
Overall, a very good value. Mine lasted 3 years, and failed suddenly due to a rip right at the watch connection. However 3 years at this price is very good. It is a very very good buy at this price.

I don't know why I waited 3 years to write this review. This product deserves rave reviews. Seldom do you find a good buy like this that can survive sea water, high altitudes and sub freezing weather, chemical exposure, for long periods of time and still look good. Like I said, it out-survived 2 Casios that were many times the price. Just buy it if you need a watch band.
review image review image
on May 8, 2016
It's an "ok" watchband, but because of how stiff the rubber is it makes the swivel section this connects to flair out instead of wrapping around my wrist. If your watch just has the band connect directly to the watch head, I'm sure this will be fine. But I was using this on my Moto 360 along with a 22mm Band Adapter, so I have an extra swivel point that really shows how stiff the rubber is.

The small metal clasp that holds the band together on your wrist also doesn't line up very well, so I had to fiddle with it every time I want to put on my watch right now.

This is just a case of "you get what you pay for", and for me, I'd "pass" on this watchband.
on August 31, 2014
Rubbertech cannot be denied. I don't know what that means, but how rich does this make me look when I have custom deployment bands. When the iWatch comes out, it will bring a resurgence for wearing beautiful timepieces and the prices of Rubbertechs will skyrocket into the moon. Rich looking strap, if I may say.
I have this on my casio EFM100-1AV, and its awesome. I did have to cut the band evenly on both sides to account for my small wrist but it wasn't major surgery. The rubber is very soft and I love the tire grid texture. This is really an upgrade to any diver style watch. Well done. You won't be disappointed.
on January 17, 2010
Very comfortable on the wrist. The deployment buckle operates smoothly and disengages quickly. I also like the unique tire-tread look which can be found on many higher-end wrist watches.