5.0 out of 5 stars Great Granny wig
Published 20 months ago by Sherry

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not good
You pretty much get what you pay for here. The threading started coming loose from the bun right away and it's not meant to be worn for long periods of time. It's okay for something quick, but if your looking for a more professional look, look eleswhere.
Published 20 months ago by Tom H.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Granny wig, November 5, 2012
Sherry (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
We purchased this wig for a halloween costume. While you aren't going to fool anyone into thinking this is your real hair, it is great for a costume. The wig is much better made than the ones we saw in the costume shops and at local stores in the halloween aisles. Shipping took two days, so not bad. When the wig arrived everyone had to try the wig on for a laugh, and it fit my head, my husband's head and my 10 year old daughter's head. We were very pleased with the wig. It is a little shiny but that wasn't a problem for us. It really made my daughter's costume. We would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Costume Wig, December 16, 2012
Wig is great! Using it for the 100th day of school celebration with my class!!! The kids are going to love seeing me dressed up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wig, July 21, 2012
Great wig, we used this for my 5 year old and it fit a little loose, but worked great. She used it to be the "little old woman" in the gingerbread man play. We got many compliments on the wig!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not good, November 28, 2012
Tom H. (New Jersey) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect old lady wig, January 3, 2014
This wig is perfect for an old lady costume. Not anywhere near the quality of a professional wig, but works great as an inexpensive addition to a costume.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small wig, July 21, 2013
Reviews I read said it was bit enough for 14-hear old girls head. It surely did not fit my head. Was pretty enough, but way too small for regular adult head.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, June 19, 2013
Thankfully I had a hat to cover the huge portion of my head this wig did not fit on. I don't exactly have a large head, but I am an adult, it's more sized for a 10 year old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems small, March 29, 2013
This was really tight and had no room for my hair. Not a good choice if you have hair or a even slightly larger size head

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume wig for the price., December 21, 2012
Jodie (United States) - See all my reviews
The added benefit is that it fits like a stocking cap. We were out in the cold and it kept my head nice and warm. Stayed on place. It was better than I expected it to be (especially for the price)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, October 18, 2012
Dont be fooled by the price, this is a great wig....it arrived extremely fast and is good quality. Perfect for costumes!!!! Great vendor!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›