5.0 out of 5 stars Cool costume
Could not find Luke costume anywhere but on-line. Sister was Leia, so needed Luke. Family members impressed, stating "coolest costume they had seen." Overpriced, yes, but to be expected with Halloween costumes. Son was excited. Medium fit well on a 45lb almost 7 yo avg height boy.
Published on November 3, 2009 by LC Are

3.0 out of 5 stars As good as you are going to get
Published on September 23, 2008 by KP

3.0 out of 5 stars As good as you are going to get, September 23, 2008
In my experience of costume purchasing, you are never going to get a high quality item. They charge a lot of money because they can, and more often than not, you get an item that could be made better. I purchased the Jango Fett costume for my daughter last year, it was $70, and not even close to being worth it. But what can you do, other than taking up a sewing class to learn to do it yourself. No time for that.
The other problem I have had with the costumes is their sizing methods. Never work. I wonder what method they have for coming up with their sizes. I always have to alter them.
This Luke costume is what I have come to expect, thin cheap fabric, terrible stitching, thrown together look. The most disappointing feature is that the top does not open. I thought it would go on jacket style, but it is a pullover. It is also more brown than the photo shows, not white or light tan. The belt is very flimsy, and I will have to do some stitching to fix some errors to fix the entire costume.
But you know what is most important? That my kids love it. And they do. So despite my pickiness, my feelings about the quality and work I will have to do to make it right, my son lit up when he saw it and can't wait to wear it. He will join his sister, who is Princess Leia this year, and they will be smiling from ear to ear. That is what matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool costume, November 3, 2009
LC Are (New Jersey) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy costume, December 5, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Pretty cheesy costume. Very flimsy material; approximately the thickness of tissue paper. Not sure this will last long, although my 6 year old grandson thinks it is fun to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good costume!, March 25, 2013
The costume fit just right and my son had a lot of fun with it! The material looks good and durable. My son is 6 but he's quite tall so I ordered the 7-8. Let the force be with you!

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Star Wars Classic Luke Skywalker Child Costume, Small (Toy)
My 4 year old loves Star Wars and enjoys dressing up like Luke. Costume is still very big on him, and very thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 21, 2013
First of all the materials were good and the size fit perfectly for my 9 year old son. It would be five stars if it came with the lightsaber.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I expected for the price. My ..., August 11, 2014
This is what I expected for the price. My son is 45 inches and 45 lbs. the small fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery!, October 23, 2014
I usually wait a while after I receive a product to review but I was really impressed when I ordered Friday and received Delivery Monday. I was worried it wouldn't come in time for Halloween. Steep price but my son REALLY wanted this costume and I couldn't find it in stores and in not good with the needle and thread so making it was out of the question. Free delivery was a plus! 😊

Decent quality...it's a Halloween costume. Exactly what you see, you get. My son is 7 and is tall for his age. Ordered the 8-10 and fits perfectly. He LOVES it and hopefully it holds up since he likes to pretend play A LOT!

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, November 28, 2011
My son loves the costume! My older son was Darth Vader and let me tell you there's been some epic battles between good and evil in our house since Halloween!! ...so far the costume has endured without any damage so far....

1.0 out of 5 stars ... fabric and see through tights do not make a great costume for Halloween night, November 19, 2014
Cheap fabric and see through tights do not make a great costume for Halloween night. The costume's fabric was paper thin and anything worn under it could see through. We ended up purchasing a Jedi robe to cover the costume to make it look more presentable on our five year old son. We would have been better off with a different Luke Skywalker costume, as it has not held up past Halloween for even dress-up play.

Rubie's Costume Star Wars Classic Luke Skywalker Child Costume, Small