Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lord of the Rings: Deluxe Adult Arwen Halloween Costume
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Standard|Color: White|Change

on October 25, 2010
The costume is nice, the silver material is really pretty, but it seems like it will catch on everything. The sleeves are a very tight. (I'm a size 10). The biggest issue is the white material. It's completely see-through! Be sure to wear a slip or something underneath. The lace is very heavy and not too intricate.
on November 24, 2014
The outfit was tearing on the arms during the frst wearing
on June 18, 2013
Bought this for a party and I needed it quick. I was a bit limited as most dresses on line were out of stock. It was great for the party but the material was thin and I had to buy a underskirt as it was quite see through. I will probably use it again and many people said it looked good
on July 23, 2006
and it also looks WAY OVERPRICED and way too plain
on September 11, 2013
It was cheap material. The sleeve was sewn on backwards and there were snags in the fabric. It was awful
on July 10, 2014
I like this dress okay, except for the neckline, which is not as pictured. The neckline has a flimsier, more delicate, and cheaper-looking lace than the kind pictured, and it sticks up/out rather than laying flat as pictured. I thought it looked odd. The dress also didn't lay well over my shoulders. Also, I have very thin arms, but the upper arms/shoulders of this dress fit me pretty snugly, so I don't know how a person with more average-sized arms could comfortably wear this. I did like the layered fabric on the sleeves and the front of the dress, which made the costume look nicer. I usually wear a size 2 (B 33", W 26", H 35.5") and the dress was very loose fitting except for the shoulders, and I would have preferred it to be a little smaller overall, but it wasn't so large that it wouldn't work. As others have said, the materials are very sheer so you'd have to wear a slip underneath. I'm about 5' 7.5" tall, and the dress hit around my ankles. Overall I thought this dress was a decent costume, and if the lace at the neckline had been like the lace that is pictured then I probably would have kept it, but the actual neckline wasn't working for me so I'm returning it.
on October 31, 2014
Uncomfortable/itchy, diaphanous (like COMPLETELY see-through in a not cute way) and terrible quality. Fit is weird but OK, and I will still be wearing it tonight for lack of a better option. If another choice is available I would NOT recommend this item.