5.0 out of 5 stars Clown Wig, Multi-color
"My Family" and I really enjoyed the clown wig; the "great grandchildren" enjoyed trying it on and mugging for the camera.
Published 9 months ago by Molly

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave Me a Frowny Face instead of Clowny Face
Published on October 13, 2011 by jessamonk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave Me a Frowny Face instead of Clowny Face, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
This wig is WAY different than pictured. If you look at the customer images posted you'll see what it really looks like. The netting under the hair is COMPLETELY visible, the strands of hair are pathetic, and the cap doesn't fit an adult's head. Seriously, go click on the customer's added image next to the advertised picture. I wish I had before ordering. I'm not sure why a company would even make a product like this--it's bound to be returned by internet shoppers and would never be bought by people in a store in the first place. If I were Amazon, I'd quit offering this for Prime if they are the ones eating the shipping costs. BOO to Rubie's Costumes.

In case you haven't yet, please compare the two images of this wig. There is no way in the world those were the same wigs, right? I mean, the advertised picture is a perfect clown wig--the other, a mockery of all things funny. THIS is why kids are afraid of clowns.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another Disapointed Customer, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
I should have listened to the 2 reviews on this wig. Very disapointed, poorly made and not even close to the picture shown and by far fasle advertisement. Looks good from 20 feet away, unfortunatly have no use for that

2.0 out of 5 stars clown wig, September 7, 2010
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
This wig looks nothing like the picture. No amount of picking and shaping can make it look like that. I only gave it 2 stars because it is passable and that is really all I expected for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great wig, but it'll work, May 15, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
I ordered this and got a child's wig. I says in the description that it is one size fits most. It does fit on my head luckily, but I have a small head. It's pretty cheap and not full at all. The other reviews are right... it doesn't look like the picture at all. I am using it for a party for my twin's birthday, so I guess it will do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, wimpy, limp...., March 2, 2010
GaryS (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
This wig is not nearly as full figured as the picture shows. The hair kinda reminds me of a rainbow colored version of Michael Jackson's hair. Strands of it dangle down into your face. It's fun for a couple laughs when you initially put it on, but it's no where close to the volume in the picture.

I was totally disappointed. I was imagining this rainbow 'fro...and what I got was just some rainbow colored curly hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars clown wig, July 14, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
This wig is cute and fun however it does fall apart easily so it didn't last long and I would never buy it again but in the wigs defense you get what you pay for. I didn't pay much at all so I shouldn't expect much or good quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubies products are ALL CRAP!, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
Don't buy anything by the company called Rubies. Everything we have ever received by them is absolute crap that breaks, looks cheap and is a waste of money and time. Never again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Served its purpose, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
This was okay, nothing special. It fit, was a good price and did what we wanted it to do. It is not as full as the picture, but it can be fluffed out once it arrives.

1.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
Does not look like the picture at all, very small and dainty, even when you come it out to fluff it up the hair was falling all out. looks nothing like the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
this wig is a child wig. maybe I didn't see it in product description, maybe it says it's for children...?
material is very poor quality. would not buy it if I were you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›