Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Beige / Black / Pink|Change
Price:$5.53+ Free shipping

on January 9, 2007
When the mask arrived, I was glad to see that it looked better than I expected. The photos on the web site don't do it justice. The mask is thin, which makes it light for easier wearing; the shape of the mask and how it's painted are perfect and it looks exactly like the mask in the movie. To make wearing the mask more mysterious and the effect more professional, you can glue or tape two thin black qauze-like strips (from nylon stockings or whatever) on the inside of the mask over the eye holes so the eyes can't be seen. Just be sure that it doesn't impede your visibility at night. This is important if you expect to blow up Parliament in the dark. "Remember, remember the fifth of November..."
1818 comments| 374 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2007
I bought this mask expecting it to be made from flimsy plastic and attached with a birthday-hat-quality elastic band, but I was pleasantly surprised. While certainly not hard ceramic, the plastic is pretty strong and the elastic band is more like a nylon elastic strap, which is securely stapled. All in all, a great buy.
33 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2011
Great for parties, getting out of jury duty, buying a home, or taking down dictators. The mask fits very well and should do a decent job of protecting you from pepper spray and because there is a block of impact resistant foam on the forehead area, it will also help deflect incoming tear gas and flashbang grenades from the riot police at OWS meetings.
11 comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2010
Recorded via Iphone 4, sorry for it recording sideways.

OVerall, it is a nice sturdy mask, however it is a bit large and a few errors in detail, but worth the money.Can be worn with or without glasses, and I have glasses on during the video to show that it doesn't affect wearing it too much.
review image review image
1010 comments| 268 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2015
So.. This is terrible. What I got, and what is displayed in the pictures / what I read in the reviews seems to not be the truth. This is a flimsy poorly cast cheap plastic mask with a stretchy band on it.. Not impressed unfortunately. Worst purchase I've ever made on Amazon.
review image review image
on July 31, 2015
In my opinion, this is a great looking "V for Vendetta" Mask.
This Rubies version is even better looking than a different one that I bought on another product page. It fits my head/face perfectly. This mask will fit an adult with an average size head, and may even fit really well on some children too. For me, it wasn't hard to see out of this mask, and I didn't have any problems breathing out of it either. There's also a sticker on the inside of the mask that will let you know if you got the Official Rubie's- version, which is the one that's supposed to be sold on this product page. Overall, I love this mask.

Feel free to ask me any questions in the Comment section. I usually answer All questions on the same day. :)
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2011
I originally bought this as a Halloween costume but when Oct. 31st came I didn't realize it and missed it! So I thought that i'd wasted the money I'd spent but my wife found it in a box around spring time (during spring cleaning).

Ever since the fire accident my face is kinda burnt up and I don't think she finds it very appealing anymore. Ever since the fire accident she hasn't wanted to be intimate with me in bed. Finally I convinced her to let me use this mask to cover my face and she doesn't mind doing that anymore. Pretty cool!

It allows for good sight and I can breathe easily enough through it. It doesn't have a good mouth hole so I can't kiss through it but there's not much left of my lips anymore so I guess I can't complain too much.

It's also really durable. It's survived 8 months and many many romps in the bed covering my disfigured wreck of what once was a face.

I recommend this mask to all who are curious, it's cheap enough that even if it isn't exactly what you wanted you won't be out a bundle and maybe you'll be like me and find an extra use for it later.

Cheers!
2424 comments| 306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2011
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!

A cheap Guy Fawkes mask? Hell yeah!

The construction is solid and it seems as though they put some thought into making this mask look clean(no scratches/specks of pain from manufacturing it in bulk).

The greatest thing about this mask is that not only it's comfortable, but you can drink without taking it off. Now I can safely crash parties, remain anonymous, and have a few beers without worrying about my face ending up on YouTube...all for $5.50.

Now to find a girl named Evvie...
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2015
Like some others have recently wrote, I also did not receive a mask that looks like the one for sale. The one I received is horribly made, dried glue everywhere, and way too much makeup. Waste of money. You can even see the glob of glue on his chin and scuff in his eyebrow.
review image
on July 18, 2012
The mask is just a flimsy, thin plastic Halloween type mask. To make it worse it was folded in half before being crammed into a box that was too small for it and then stuffed full of paper.

The mask is completely ruined. It is creased and folded in multiple areas making it unwearable...

DO NOT BUY!