Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Red|Change
Price:$5.31+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 11, 2012
This wig is very cute. For under $8 I did not expect to get a professionally made wig like other reviewers do. The wig is full, and looks just like the picture. By far the best wig I've purchased for Halloween so far. My 3 year old looks adorable in it and it is holding up really nicely to her playing with it.
review image
on June 10, 2013
This wig was too small for my niece who was being Strawberry Shortcake for a school dress up day, it came in the package completely frizzed out and every time we tried styling it would completely fail the look. Not worth the price.
on June 10, 2013
Such a cute wig for little girls! The curls are adorable and the color is spot on. It fits my almost-4 year old with room to grow. The bangs can be swept to the side or parted in the middle. I braided them back with some hair to make hers look like Barbi's Princess from Princess and the Pop Star. Adorable. Worth much more than $7!!
on May 1, 2014
On another site I bought a play wig for one granddaughter. When I went to get another one they were gone. I found this one and she loved it. It's nicely made and the hair doesn't fall out. Very pleased with.
on January 22, 2016
I ordered the wig to be an accessory to a costume that we bought for Halloween. The wig looked amazing, it fit my toddler's head perfect and she begged to wear it even after Halloween. It held up to three wearings and still looks good to this day. If you need a wig to go with your Strawberry Shortcake costume of any costume I would recommend this one.
on January 3, 2016
This was so cute with the matching Strawberry Shortcake costume. My 3yo wore it for Halloween and she LOVED having pink hair just like Strawberry! The downside was it was a little itchy for her, but she also hates wearing things on her head, so the fact we even got her to wear the wig was a huge deal. Definitely recommend getting this if you get the costume!
on December 19, 2015
We got this wig for my 3 year old daughters Ariel costume for Halloween. It actually fits very well and stayed on. The photo is after she wore awhile and was tired for the evening lol. She is actually big for her age and is a size 5-6 in girls sizes. It is pretty thick for what I was expecting also. Overall it was a really good purchase.
review image
on December 30, 2015
We bought this to match the Strawberry Shortcake costume. After wearing it twice, she refused to wear it again, she said it is very itchy. The craftsmanship is OK. It is not bad if you just want to wear a couple of times.
on October 10, 2015
I was hesitant to buy this item because of previous reviews but I did anyways and I am SO GLAD I did. This wig is perfect. It came in excellent condition and fits my daughter perfectly. She has even worn it a couple times just for dress up and it still looks great.
on December 27, 2015
The wig was a waste of money. The bangs and curls in the front were crooked- they kept poking my daughter in the ear and eyes. It quickly looked matted- and It SHED EVERYWHERE!! It didn't even make it to Halloween. I simply threw it in the trash. I absolutely recommend using hair chalk before using this wreck.