Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 5, 2010
(I never received this wig (there was a problem with UPS -- but the seller quickly returned my money. However I bought the same wig at the local costume store, so this review is about the same product.): Let's be honest, this is a cheap costume wig. That said, it worked really well for my daughter's Elvis costume. However, after wearing it to school and trick or treating it was ready for the trash. Also, I found this at the local costume store for $10.00. So look around. Anyway, it will work for a rockstar/Elvis costume - just set your expectations accurately!
on September 10, 2014
The fit is great for a childs head. The material was a poor grade of hair however it was styled just like the picture. My son was elvis in his school play and after the play it wouldn't hold up to using it again. It did the trick for his needs however if you needed to use it over and over I would recommend getting a better quality one.
on November 1, 2011
This made a terrific finish for the elvis costume. It came in a plastic package with a hair net around it. The wig was curled so by just running your fingers through it, you could style it easily. The hair falls out easily. I was afraid to use a comb or brush on it.
on December 29, 2015
I got the wig for and 11 year old girl. It was kind of small she does have a lot of hair though. Like all costume wigs it needed some TLC when it came out of the package. Overall pretty much what I expected for the price and based on other reviews.
on August 10, 2013
The wig made my son's role as Elvis impersonator complete! I recommend that you also get a wig cap and a wig pick to comb it out. When it arrives in the package, the hair is messy, but it styles well with the pick.
on October 31, 2015
Bought this for my 5 year old and fit perfectly. The wig looked like Elvis hair for about 5 minutes, but then was just sticking in every direction. I tried combing it, but it just didn't work. Keep looking people!
on October 18, 2015
just the right size for my 8 year old son. i was kind of nervous purchasing this because it may not fit my son's head. you have to keep it inside the bag after using it.
on November 16, 2015
Super cheesy. The side burns are really big; to the point they didn't look like side burns. This would be good for you if you're going for a more comical Elvis.
review image
on January 16, 2013
An Elvis costume was on our son's Santa list, and the wig completed the look. Who would have thought that we'd have a visit from Elvis on Christmas morning.
on April 16, 2015
My son refuses to wear this wig as it has a dirty chemical smell. It appeared as new in the package but I won't spending the shipping to return this item.

See 1 answered question