5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy
I'm very satisfied with this wig. It is a snug fit and stays in place. My daughter loves it and it looks great with the Frankie Stein costume I also purchased.
Published on October 24, 2011 by Pandora

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay...
This is an okay wig, the hair falls out easily. It fits okay, my daughter says it is pretty comfortable. The main thing is that it doesn't look like the picture shown. The wig is mostly white with some black streaks. You can see the netting through the hair, too. Overall, it's just okay.
Published on October 28, 2011 by Leighann Seidelman

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay..., October 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, October 24, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps pull the whole MH outfit together!, February 3, 2012
Suzie Q (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
Bought this from Amazon.com for my little girl's MH Costume. Really helped pull the whole look together. I gave it a 4 star because it is cheaply made (like most inexpensive wigs) because you can see the netting underneath the hair. That is the only negative thing about it. My daughter did NOT complain of any itching whatsoever nor did the wig get displaced probably because I had her wear a Wig Cap underneath, which I believe you should do any time your kid wears a wig.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wig!, October 20, 2011
This wig was perfect for my daughter's Frankie Stein Halloween costume. I had trouble finding one at the stores and decided to order one. The wig is very well made and didn't irritate her head when she wore it all night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown., May 28, 2012
We purchased this wig to go with the costume which we also sent back. This wig was made very cheaply, there was not much hair on it and it kept falling out. It looked horrible. But I thank Amazon for their great customer service!

3.0 out of 5 stars The wig is a good fit and you wont have problems with it staying ..., October 31, 2014
The wig is a good fit and you wont have problems with it staying on, but the hair started to fall out as soon as I took it out of the package. Also, the black highlites at the front blend in a lot more than the picture shows, so it doesn't quite look the same. This being said, I couldn't have expected any better for the price. Probably a one time use item only. I will serve it's purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars great costume, July 1, 2014
Great costume my kid was the talk of the school and she felt real good about her costume. Someone stated it ran small I got a size larger the costume fit my kid just great she looked the wig

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product! Recommended!, May 25, 2014
Perfect product, my daughter love this, she using a lot and this a very high quality and the price is very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Costume wig, April 14, 2014
Wig was overall good buy. Wish it was in better packaging to keep wig from getting messy but was still good for its purpose. Kiddo wore it for Halloween and loved wearing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disposable, April 4, 2014
We bought this for a costume party (for our 5 year old) and after that party, it was trashed. So, if you want a longer lasting costume, this isn't it. It's certainly cute, but doesn't last.

Frankie Stein Wig