Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubie's Costume Co Indiana Jones Machete Costume Costume
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Standard|Color: Silver|Change
Price:$8.22+ Free shipping

on October 25, 2010
My son loved this toy but it only lasted 2 days before it split wide open and came apart in two pieces.
on January 14, 2016
This made my nephew happy because he had been asking for one for several months. Only complaints I can express is there was a paper Indiana Jones logo TAPED to the blade with Scott tape. When I pulled it off because it was falling off it pulled the paint off the blade where the tape was.
on December 19, 2010
I bought this knife for a costume and it was such a disappointment I tossed it as well as the sachel. I used the whip, which was the only item in this trio that was fairly represented in the description. It may look like a knife, but is a shapeless painted piece of plastic.
on December 4, 2012
My son really like Indiana Jones and when I saw this on Amaozon I thought it would be a really neat Christmas gift that I think he will really enjoy.
on February 16, 2012
I ignored some of the negative reviews that I read for this because I knew my son would really like it. That was a mistake. This is very cheaply made and will break within a day or two of moderate play by a young boy. Not worth it.
on September 29, 2015
Looks ok. My 7 year old son broke it in half were the blade and handle meet after only playing with it 3-4 times. Better as a prop than a toy.
on July 11, 2013
Bought this to help decorate my sons room in an Indiana Jones Theme. Its a rubber sword and great for decoration or kid play
on May 20, 2013
It arrived today and the Indiana Jones sticker was missing piece of crap Wish I never purchased it Next time I'll learn
on November 15, 2013
Definitely just a costume prop, not made to be a toy to take any real playing with. Looks cool though.
on August 4, 2013
Not very good quality and the paint started to come off the first time it was picked up. Don't buy.